The Linux desktop does not support HDR, whereas Windows has had support since 2015

the Linux desktop does not support HDR, whereas Windows has had support since 2015.

Attached: file.png (522x747, 133.76K)

Still using Linux.

It’s GNU/Linux

Good. HDR is a kike meme to increase shekel count.

No it's GNU Linux

You know what Windows also has had support for since 2015? Ads. With the newest addition being ads in the fucking file explorer.

What’s HDR? Never heard of it. Must be useless.

Attached: 66DA270B-84D3-4D83-9418-B3C9AF16308C.png (1972x696, 223.62K)

t. never seen real hdr content on a real hdr screen (and probably thinks its just colour saturation)

It's pretty fucking impressive.

You know you can remove and prevent every single part of that right? Im sorry you are too simple minded to control a windows install. Sad to see.

lol, out of all the option you have to troll Linux you went with HDR...

What the fuck is HDR?

I do know that it‘s removable, I just find it hilarious that a „professional“ install of an operating system ships with Candy Crush:tm: installed.

I use my computer to write code and shitpost, don't need HDR for that

You mean like Ubuntu coming with Amazon affiliate linking and sending search data directly to it?

/thread
OP is as always a faggot
The divine 16 colors is all you need.
>have to fight against your computer
Lmao, cuck.

>The divine 16 colors is all you need.

You can do HDR with 16bit colour my man. 30bit colour and wide gamuts are just a bonus and not the main effect.

hdr is a myth

Human digital resources
Pajeet assisted computing

Yet that hasn’t happened for a long time. 18.04 LTS was the version Canonical removed anything amazon related. Whereas Microsoft still preinstalls Candy Crush in Windows 11.

Yet my win11 install did not have that issue.

I actually had to search what the fuck a HDR was

Don't care, linux just werks.

What does HDR provide?

>Unironically using Winblows 11
How do you enjoy that centered start menu and TPM requirement?

You mean the start menu you can move to the original location with 2 regluar clicks and the TPM that can simply be turned back off once the install is done (or bypassed with a regedit during install)?

Yeah it's pretty nice.

Almost all HDR displays don't display HDR correctly as they don't have the right hardware to do it, so its been basically a money making scam since 2015, plus Windows implementation is absolutely dogshit anyways and fucks up with everything.

wayland will have it

You know, good for you that you enjoy your choice of operating system. I wouldn’t, but that’s just my opinion.

Attached: flop.jpg (613x653, 70.43K)

LETS MAKE EVERYTHING HDR THEN
troon logic kys
madVR sets my TV to HDR in the only context it makes sense, media

how did you even come to that conclusion from my post, jesus you are retarded