The best Leenux desktop environment is made primarily for tablets

>the best Leenux desktop environment is made primarily for tablets
>lacks features present in other OS for 30 years
LMAO

Attached: gnome-logo.png (800x971, 31.72K)

>muh features!

leencuck tranny mad

>the best linoox desktop environment
>guhnome
good try

Definitely arch, void with musl or Debian, or FreeBSD. OP you sound like a faggot tho and should probably kill yourself.

>lacks features
It doesn't. Gnome devs polished the Gnome experience so much you won't even need a thumbnail view anymore.

>the best Leenux desktop environment
this isn't even close to correct

>Gnome devs polished the Gnome experience so much you won't even need a thumbnail view anymore.
Gnome devs dilated the Gnome experience so much you won't even need a working penis anymore.

gnome feels like the OS that computers in sci-fi movies run on. Looks pretty on a surface level, but ultimately makes zero sense and lacks any kind of cuntionality besides powering blinking tubes without function

Attached: file.png (500x392, 186.86K)

still comfy as fuck. this is coming from someone who used KDE for more than a year

just got tired of Krashing

wtf i just saw this bot thread
reddit spacing

the best DEs are cinnamon, XFCE and KDE, in that order. gnome doesn't even make the top five and I'm pretty sure there only is five DEs

Attached: 1648910275499.png (679x376, 345.42K)

>doing anything for the benefit/detriment of other people
>beliving that there are any real humans on this board that could feel emotions

Attached: Cover.png (246x225, 46.65K)

using cinnamon in my 2nd pc. im NOT impressed

why did you hit enter before you typed anything

it doesn't need to be impressive when it literally just works, noone gets impressed when an umbrella prevents the rain from falling on you. if you want to be impressed, use gnome and be impressed at how unusable it is.

proof

Attached: f u nigger.png (1360x768, 151.16K)

>reddit
Go back bruce

Why do you people insist on using console-like fonts in modern UI? That looks too ugly for you to be proud of.

its comfy :)

stfu

>i set my computer up like a nigger
>it behaves like a nigger computer
jesus fucking christ, people as dumb as you shouldn't be allowed to customise their computers.

fuckhuge titlebars

how do i fix it?

>>the best Leenux desktop environment is made primarily for tablets
how exactly?
>lacks features present in other OS for 30 years
name 3