MicroSD card

The floppy discs of our generation. How many do you own?

Attached: xlg_microSD-cards-2019.jpg (1000x485, 199.74K)

I bough 15 unbranded 128MB cards and use 6 currently for redundant keepass db backup.

>microSD
>""""redundancy""""
Imagine trusting absolute bottom of the barrel flash that overheats with controllers that commonly die for no reason, and with terrible long term data retention. I bet you're also using FAT32 like a black gorilla nigger

The best thing is they're flushable

i i write same 50kb thing on them once every 2-3 weeks and absolutely expect some of them to die within a year or 2, whatever.

I buy a new one each time it is on sale, have 10 128TB and some USB drives for backup.

Good enough for professional photographers to store pics, good enough for me.

No photographer "stores" pictures on their cards long term. Common practice is to dump everything to a more reliable medium ASAP and format the card

Thanks to jewgle rooting now requires that you wipe you storage. Micro SDcards let you do backups on the go

i wish my phone had an extra slot for sd,now it's either two sim cards (which i use) or one sim and an sd,its stupid,they have the tech to make it work why are they doing this?

who's this "our generation". speaking for yourself zoom zoom

why hasn't the rgb craze reached this part of technology

1 for my phone
1 for my switch
1 for my vita
1 for my DS
Apparently that's it. Not as many as I thought

got a 1tb in the phone
few 128s floating around for drone/tablet
handful of shitty 8/16's

Attached: 1648716480161.jpg (1500x770, 292.67K)

There's no space for all of that.
You can try prying the chip from your sim and tape it to the bottom of the sd card. Tight fit but will probably work.

>How many do you own?
the only one that matters

Attached: 51HfxlA4A0L._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg (600x600, 48.99K)

Photographers use full size SD cards, and higher end DSLRs have dual SD card slots so they can write to two cards and have redundancy

I don't use these

>128TB
user...

I gave 2PB SD cards for my kids to play with.
I have a 1EB card in my Iphone 14 Max right now.

How many do you own?
1 is in my pi
2 for storage camera stuff
1 for my R4 nds card

user iphone vcabit ise mixro sd carx

>Full sized SD cards

Attached: gyiojpedul711.jpg (959x542, 70.78K)