Having to disconnect my internet when installing new hardware just so windows doesn't download the wrong update and...

>having to disconnect my internet when installing new hardware just so windows doesn't download the wrong update and fuck up my install

I FUCKING HATE MODERN TECH

Attached: 1637909667629.jpg (400x400, 91.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamingonlinux.com/2022/02/proton-7-easy-anti-cheat-improvements-more-games-for-linux-a-steam-deck/
teamfortress.com/linux/
wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Valve_Anti-Cheat#VAC_functionality_on_different_operating_systems
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this isn't an issue on ubongo 20.04

I would use linux if it wasn't so piss poor at gaming, even if you're an autistic server admin who has been using it for 20 years it's still inferior to windows no matter how much you work at it

windows 7 doesn't have this problem :EZY:

yeah I know, I went to w10 for VR and fucking hate it, thinking about downgrading but I don't know what that REALLY means in terms of security

it means fucking nothing
I've been using Windows 7 on my laptop and my pc and you won't get viruses unless you install them yourself by doing retarded shit

>windows
found your problem

sounds like you're just a braindead cocksucking cumguzzling moron making up imaginary problems

Attached: 1638177831285.png (521x599, 454.98K)

I've always had a great mind for letting my brain be an AV, the last time I got a genuine virus was probably like 2007

maybe I should go back, but now I don't have any idea where to get a non fucked iso

it sure would be nice to have w7 back...

Attached: 1618759343366.jpg (210x300, 14.26K)

>maybe I should go back
yes, go here and never come back

i've probably been on this site longer than you have but it's no issue

Then keep cucking yourself retard and stop complaining.

blatant lies.

Attached: RDR2.jpg (1271x800, 130.4K)

>vulkan
not supported by 80% of games

doesnt matter

Attached: Screenshot_20220403_124409.png (964x730, 165.2K)

>can't play online because no anti cheat
lol yeah bro

again, blatant lies
gamingonlinux.com/2022/02/proton-7-easy-anti-cheat-improvements-more-games-for-linux-a-steam-deck/

VAC literally doesn't work on linux, it's why TF2 is plagued with cheats

TF2 literally has linux native release, don't even need to use proton. again, blatant lies. teamfortress.com/linux/

VAC doesn't work.

only has issues when running through proton, works fine with the native release.

Once again, blatant lies. wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Valve_Anti-Cheat#VAC_functionality_on_different_operating_systems