I wonder who the retard was that found out you can fix GPUs by baking them

i wonder who the retard was that found out you can fix GPUs by baking them

Attached: 16875364.jpg (1280x720, 109.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Shn7LdIrViQ
youtu.be/1AcEt073Uds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

obviously a genius

You won't fix them that way. It's temporary and you'll actually damage it more if you actua cared about fixing it, it could even make a fix impossible.

Repairs shop that figured out the connections were probably bad on the board and put 1 and 1 together.

>it's temporary
>7 years later

gpus are temporary retard

I remember watching a video once on how PCBs and everything on them are mass produced, it's just a reversal of that process. In the video I watched the motherboard was dipped in a bath of solder that's kept in a liquid state. Baking the PCB to reflow the solder is then a pretty simple idea to fix broken connections. The problem comes with baking a component at X temp for Y amount of time and the damage Z components on the PCB will take during that process. In mass production, the PCB is literally dipped into the bath for half a second.

retard
if you take it to a professional to get it fixed, guess how they're going to fix it? they're going to put it in a fancy oven called a reflow oven

>no goyim you shouldn't attempt to fix it yourself. that won't give you a better user experience.

Sure, merchant. Tell that to my GTX480 which managed to live for at least 10 years.

Kill yourself.
youtu.be/Shn7LdIrViQ

The people who understand that solder joints cracking is a large part of why stuff fails.

Note that they are not actually "reflowing" the solder, as the heat required would destroy the card. They are just using thermal expansion to shift the material in a way that causes contact again.

>posting ltt unironically

Attached: ECG-yWNUIAECFrU.jpg (2048x1024, 171.97K)

Louis Rossmann. Also if you know ANYTHING about electronics you'd know this . Aka you're not fixing the card. You're a faggot, go kill yourself.

>Linus
go shill your uneducated salesman eceleb somewhere else

>Yes, do as I say!
LMAO that 'Tech expert' title of his is (dare I say?) SELF PROCLAIMED!

Nice to admit you fags know less about computers than Linus.
youtu.be/1AcEt073Uds

>Rossmann
This manlet jew?

>jew
>literally an italian with a german name

>Fagnus Fag Tips
Fuck off.

Why did you post a literal merchant as a counter argument? You are literally proving my point.

It melts the solder all at once and forms fresh connections? Clever. Not genius

450 degrees fahrenheit is hot enough to reflow solder