Vizio TVs now overlay ads on whatever you're watching

>Vizio TVs now overlay ads on whatever you're watching.

flatpanelshd.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1648829114

Attached: 1626218146959.png (1125x1440, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yewtu.be/watch?v=cUF4N2yS8wA
pimg-fpiw.uspto.gov/fdd/54/464/082/0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is the future you chose

>Bergman
Pottery

the niggercattle will chew their feed

TV is for low-iq retards

What the fuck did people think would happen when TV's become "smart" and area always connected to the internet?

Just don't connect your TV to Wi-Fi / Ethernet, quite simple.

I blame YouTube for schmart TalmudVisions going this way. Now they know that normies will tolerate 30 second ads on a 9 second tiktok video, they will put all kinds of AIDS over the screen.

We need custom roms for smart TVs to remove bloatware and ads like we have for phones.

>In an earnings call with investors, Google's chief business officer Philipp Schindler said the "global shift to online video and streaming" had been key to the firm's success, with its premium subscription service YouTube TV becoming the company's "fastest-growing consumer service," with 120 million monthly viewers in the US alone, up from 100 million a year ago.

so many also pay youtube now

smart more like fart haha am I right or am I right?

yewtu.be/watch?v=cUF4N2yS8wA

>gets shown preinstalled offline ads
You didn't think it was really that easy did you?

I am not buying a smart anything in my fucking life, I don't care if I have to reject technology and go live in the woods.

Attached: 1618597310360.png (500x276, 203.03K)

you'll get used to them

Attached: index.png (246x205, 6.31K)

This was already a thing on other TVs.
The technology that enables this also enables them to datamine whatever you're watching, no matter what the input is.

I found this out 30 seconds after plugging one in as a second monitor and testing some random movie.
Imagine some company getting data on what is currently displayed on your screen.

imagine some pedophile getting caught by this technology

I get around this problem by not watching TV ever.

Attached: 1641349365952.png (550x395, 40.98K)

If mine does this it will lose it's already restrictive internet privileges. It's hell bent on using quad 8s for DNS which all die at the firewall and it's forced to use my pihole.

>mfw I do not buy modern "smart" cars or any car with a fucking computer on it
>mfw I do not own a TV
>mfw I have not seen a fucking ad on the internet over 14 years since I started using adblock

>pimg-fpiw.uspto.gov/fdd/54/464/082/0.pdf

Vizio is the most utter shit of utter shit brands imaginable, you'll see the prices and think "Wow that's a good deal" DON'T FUCKING DO IT their software is utter dogshit fucked.

You will own nothing and be happy

>companies force smart tvs to be always online
>nigger cattles will defend them like how they defended W10 spywares and online drm
Check mate

Smart TV's are convenient, I use mine for screencasting stuff from other devices or watching stuff I've pirated. If it ever did this though it would be the last one I buy.

>their software is utter dogshit fucked
And it gets worse every time they update it.

Attached: 8_predictions_by_world_economic_forum_2.jpg (1350x674, 172.41K)