My niece has expressed an interest in learning to program...

My niece has expressed an interest in learning to program. She has an Android phone so I think that would be a good ultimate target to aim for. To my knowledge, she has no programming experience under her belt, where would be a good place to start?

Attached: niece.jpg (1440x1440, 130.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

p5js.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

C

Show her your wardrobe of programming socks.

U
N
T
F
E
S
T

When is this pedospammer getting banned? Holy shit jannies do your job fucking hell.

Attached: kani kani.jpg (1441x2048, 535.84K)

nakadashi

Kill yourself pedo

western minds are really fucked

>Android
Teach her javascript, one is actually useful and will get a job, but also she will be able to build visual things out of her code so she will love it.:ReimuGlare:

Non-western mind here. I think she's cute, but she's not even 12. So not even 'if she bleeds she breeds'. Out of your fantasy, she will still act like a child.

get her the raspberry pi 400 thing

Corrections needed

NICE GIRL

Attached: 20220322_163107.jpg (2048x2500, 533.45K)

:baw:

he loves canada?

realistically? p5js.org/
>hurr durr its JS
it's an enviroment with a good debugger, good docs, helps you to get marketable skills and has an easy to understand graphics api that's more interesting to a kid than inserting nodes into a linked list.
Android is a terrible target that gets even on my nerves constantly with its long ass compile times and endless files of boilerplate bullshit.

Attached: CATCH.png (800x650, 596.23K)

Sir, this is not a babby-safe site.

daily niece thread

kek i thought his autrism was contained only in Any Forums

The language doesn't matter, just start with something that compiles in realtime.
Codecademy could work.

Discrete mathematics