Hello

Hello
I suggest everyone use fedora linux
Very fast
No ads
Its the best. Try it

Attached: 8C95CE50-C780-4FCE-91C9-F69F407EC625.jpg (700x474, 59.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spins.fedoraproject.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been using it for around 4-6 months now, using the Gnome DE. There are some things I can't get over like no volume mixer (pic related is an extension but it's pure crap.)

There's also a bug where my entire display goes to shit after waking up from suspension, this can be blamed on Nvidia but is pretty easy to fix with alt + f2 'r'

Other than maybe a few autistic nitpicks I won't mention, it has been a solid experience and convinced me to use Linux over Windows.

Attached: 1637381505113.png (356x1038, 319.88K)

Using it right now on my rugged latitued with wayland and plasma, excellent touch screen support and autorotate, so far running super smooth nothing to complain about.

Attached: threadfedora.png (1366x768, 232.32K)

I tried it and I don't know. It's probably better than ubuntu at least.
I've grown too accustomed to debian and i3 at this point to ever change to anything else. It's safe, comfy and works for me.

Good morning sirs and thank you for using Fedora
Professional distribution for professionals.

>debian and i3
spins.fedoraproject.org/

Window managers are for incels

cool. I didn't know about this.
cool. I didn't know about this.

good morning sirs

I've been using it for forever as my daily driver. When I was looking for a distro in the late 90s, I went to a brick and mortar store (it would have taken days to download over 56k dial up) and it was a toss up between RedHat and SuSE. Ended up buying SuSE and ran that for a few years. Switched to Ubuntu with Warthog and used that until Ibex and then finally moved to Fedora, I think it was version 9, might have been 10. Can't remember exactly. Been using it ever since.

In the meantime I've used every other distro inbetween just to learn, fuck around with and try out. But I always use Fedora for my "shit just fucking works" distro.

I’d use it if openPEPE didn’t exist

The taskbar should be half the screen.

I had the same issue on my desktop with the nvidia crap. Based on some random post, I updated
/usr/lib/modprobe.d/nvidia-power-management.conf
with
options nvidia NVreg_PreserveVideoMemoryAllocations=0
and so far it seems to work fine.

But it's unislamic

I've been running the LXDE spin of Fedora on a dual-core Celeron laptop with 4 GB RAM for about 1.5 years and it runs extremely well.
Switching from GNOME to LXDE made all the difference for performance, heat, and usability. With GNOME, the laptop ran hot and ate half the available RAM before anything was open. Youtube playback in Firefox stuttered and fell behind a lot even if it was the only thing open.
With LXDE, Youtube plays back at 720p60 in Firefox with no skipping or stuttering, even while multiple tabs and other programs are open.
LXDE was decommissioned for LXQt but I quite like it. Still haven't tried XFCE yet but it also looks promising. Next time I need to install Linux on something, I'm gonna try it out.

Thanks, will try that.

>no ads
What?
Is this a thing now in Linux?

Tried Fedora multiple times in the past couple of years, never could get over the ugliness of Gnome. For the rest it's not that bad of a distro but I'm not sure what it can offer me that OpenSUSE can't.

Attached: Beer2016.jpg (2048x1365, 279.22K)

spins.fedoraproject.org/

>not installing from base to ensure your system doesn't have the bloat
queer detected. also fedora base has the bloat with it already and is slow as fuck compared to other base systems so fuck you

My question stands, what can it give me that OpenSUSE can't?

fedora old support product no good user interaction
please use kylin linux very beautiful user interaction of the new operating system very good for american computer

Installed this fedora.exe thing and now I have an annoying purple monkey on my desktop, thanks