Any solidity devs here, have you taken the ponzi pill?

It seems like the next greenfield industry to get into, i'm a front end web monkey, anyone here working as a solidity dev, whats it like, hows the pay?

Attached: defi.jpg (682x339, 42.16K)

solidity < COBL

Attached: 1648672925020.jpg (220x221, 38.47K)

Snake oil salesman are going to come up with new terms. ICOs and in the 2017 bullrun, yield farming, staking, nfts in 2021 bullrun. Look out for the newest fad and make sure to get in early. (Assuming the base conditions around crypto stay the same... No serious government crackdown, etc..)

i've been working on dapps for 5 months and just got offered 250k remote

>Silverman
My early life senses are tingling.

hes right tho...

Take it as USD salary, get in and get out. Do not get paid in gay coins. Make real money off these fags, don't become one.

aww man if only this strat was that easy

Attached: 1645159948907.gif (200x210, 438.71K)

sounds good, 250k remote, live like a king in se asia

thanks. but east europe

how long did it take you to learn dapp development to a functional level?

Stables are gay as fuck, you'll be hit with both taxes and network fees. Fucking retarded. Gayest coins on the planet are stable coins, at least with volatility you can profit (you won't) and at least with shit coins you can scam. Stable coins are just future butt fucking.

idk i'll let you know once i'm there

jk

uh ive been coding full time for 6 years. i just started with js for dapp ui, then moved into web3/ethers/moralis, then through that i had to understand contracts to be able to call them so i learned sol basics, then i started making contract upgrades/edits, then i started writing my own using openzeppelins contract building wizard, then i started adding in non-boilerplate stuff by googling around to see what others have done

And you'll be hit with network fees when you try to do anything with them, no matter where you live. It sounds like you're going to be butt fucked in the future to me, bro.

>with shit coins you can scam
not for long, the feds are starting to crack down on that shit, witch is a good thing

no, the only ones getting btfo are average people. the celebrities that scammed will (and have) of course get away with it

yeah the documentation for solidity is pretty bad, i heard you need to google and copy/paste hacky solutions

Milk it as long as possible, but know that it can't last forever. Sounds like you're into some shady tax dodging shit on top of that, good luck with that user. Hopefully you don't get butt fucked in the future. Me? I'll try and not get butt fucked and not get myself into butt fuckable scenarios, but that's just me.

the solidity docs are bad man and the library docs are horrible. every fucking day it shocks me how much money is tied up on smart contracts running this shit. im extremely bullish on crypto in the long run but dev has so fucking far to go. the industry needs time to get its shit together and price perverts incentives hard

cheers. no i think you misunderstood. i pay all my taxes to the king and sent a bit to unicef on the side.

Haven't paid attention to crypto in months, anything notable happened?

Hopefully u still here , im a senior software engineer with like 5year experience looking to get into remote jobs, ive been playing with solidity and currently learning how to do proxy upgradeable contract. Do you mind sharing how to get a remote job in this market like how much solidity knowledge do they want? (Is able to code DeFi a requirement), i got nothing to show beside a nft minter webapp. My techstack currently is java,springboot,react,typescript. Also if u dont mind me asking for your discord? Mine: 0xBulan#6016