suckless.org/faq
suckless.org/hacking
suckless.org/other projects
suckless.org/people
suckless.org/project ideas
suckless.org/rocks
suckless.org/sucks
suckless.org/wiki

Attached: Suckless_logo.svg.png (640x417, 2.18K)

cringe

based

downvoted

stay mad yo

>sukless
>relying on xorg

Suckless is a good idea poorly executed.
Lightweight software? C programming? Yeah I'm all for it.
But suckless devs make everything purposefully difficult for elitism purposes which doesn't really help the fight against computer bloat.
For example in dwm there is no reason to not have runtime settings. Reading a config file doesn't take more than a few miliseconds.
If people can code a GUI OS for a z80 computer with 512kb of RAM there is no excuse to make lightweight software not user friendly.

Attached: symbos.png (925x541, 101.76K)

brainlet take
back to windows 11

What purpose this general would even serve, besides circle jerking about minimalism? There's no discussion to be made here and it can't offer tech support like the other threads.

>What purpose this general would even serve
What purpose does your life serve bloatfag

based

Attached: archbtw_000.png (1047x468, 56.41K)

At least I don't go around 4chin proclaiming my personal software preferences like a faggot parade.

Haha wow you really got me bro.
I bet you are a 16 yo teenager in highschool who thinks he's 1337 for ricing his desktop.

Get a load of this poser
>hurr durr wouldn't want my terminal and window manager to SUCK
>uses systemd
Kys

Attached: 3KjG2R6.jpg (600x315, 16.29K)

Suckass software. People just use it so they can feel special about themselves but theyre really just wasting time ricing & patching basic functionality that should've been there in the first place.

:thup:

>itt anons only know of the eternal ricer and not of the patch-it-and-be-done-with-it fellows

works on my machine. I'm sorry you don't like it, but as my daily it fits my needs.

You're in the suckless general, you use the suckless suite, but you use systemd which from the suckless devs themselves is the primary example of suck?
You're literally a LARPer. And btw I'm not even against systemd, and I don't use any suckless shit at all. I'm just here to call you an inconsistent fag

>uses suckless ecosystem
>also uses the most bloated init system, the arch enemy of suckless.org, systemd
cringe

Attached: 1623502118028.jpg (250x226, 39.71K)

good suckless tools:

sent
dmenu

that's it lol

The tragedy of dmenu is that it is a good program, but in their autism the suckless devs made it a hassle to configure like all their other shit.

lol
i like st, dmenu and dwm

you can literally patch that in