Why do DDR RAMs take so much area? SSDs take almost the same area but have way higher capacity...

Why do DDR RAMs take so much area? SSDs take almost the same area but have way higher capacity. What's stopping us from having dense DDR RAMs?

Attached: F7743063-01.jpg (700x443, 30.53K)

The RAMs as long because now cooler without longs wide the RAMs may not be for CPU not SSDs for windows.

hey gpt-3

>SSDs take almost the same area but have way higher capacity.
and they also wear out and are a bit slower
SSDs themselves have to have RAM inside them to speed them up

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Attached: img-2022-04-03-00-34-27.png (605x685, 450.94K)

>this is as long because it lacks being long

>surge in broken gpt3 posts
>surge in russia / chink shill posts
Coincidence? Je ne pense pas.

The RAMs are long area because of the access to the Microsfot Windows platforms and needs the SSDs space different because of the programs code becoming of readable into the monitor from the CPUs

Yeah but the question is why can't RAMs be as dense?

>why can't RAMs be as dense?
Ah, I see you don't know about rowhammer. Anyway, RAM cannot be as dense because
1) it's addressed directly by the CPU
2) the column/row arrangement

Because flash memeory is multi-layer cells: they store multiple bits per cell. RAM cells, on the other hand, are single-layer, and you can't really change that without massively killing performance.

Please post more, we still cannot tell whether you're a bot

I can not understand why the RAMs are long though, why the SSDs are not much area. Why is the RAMs open to the CPUs case and the SSDs are the not dense closed.

Its a different technology. SSDs would be awful replacements for RAM. The latency would be unworkable.

I am not BOTs I am from Singapore. I simply do not agree that the RAMs must be long in so much area and not the SSDs of same capacity. It means that persons who made SSDs maybe did not make as same area because old?

Are you using some sort of literal machine translation, or did you just get like a D- in your english class?

test

>I am from Singapore
Which US state is that?

its part of china

>what is intel optane

not ram