Wtf is Europe's problem?

Wtf is Europe's problem?

Attached: battery.jpg (1080x1405, 278.2K)

Problem? That's great.

OP is one of those massive corp butt licking faggots who think their gay phones will look "less sexy" if the replaceable battery feature gets re-introduced.

Step by step the jew world order is disabled.
third reich rewakens

I hate the antichirst.
The savior ghost will rise and the world will see he was right

Attached: 85b.png (1080x1266, 697K)

I wish was it removable. if it is just replaceable, its a nothing burger

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1634860963726.gif (500x491, 355.02K)

this, OP is a retarded fag

problem? what problem?
i really hope they manage to pull this off
non-replacable batteries in most cases are a really retarded idea, it's usually the first part to go, and in many cases the device becomes useless once the battery wears out, making most things that uses one disposable

it’s weird how governments will go after companies for antitrust shit (like the DOJ with microshit in ‘98), yet won’t enforce a universal E2E messaging standard that doesn’t require cell service.

yea.... weird

for all the EU's flaws the shit like this they're doing with tech is based as fuck
I want to see Apple fucked over on right to repair

call me when I can run my ph0ne wit 18650z

I love how the EU will do something great like this, then legislate the removal of privacy the next day.

I can replace my battery already

Attached: lg-v20-ofic-2.jpg (660x487, 38.17K)

It's called a "powerbank".

It's just replacable. Meaning the EU is going to ban shit like the balancing circuit checking the phones serial number and refusing to work.
Or vice versa, so the phone won't accept third party batteries.
That this shit is legal in the US and they aren't banning it, too, is really dystopian.

Why and how is that weird? They're actively hostile towards true E2EE. They only want encryption if they also get a set of keys, they do not consider it a violation of privacy if they're the ones doing it.

>government holds you at gunpoint and retards say its great

u kn0w f00l w311 w@t 1m t@1kn b0ut

moshi moshi, user-kun?

my current phone has a non-replacable battery (got the phone for free), i'll probably consider doing this once the battery wears out

Attached: wa4r40n1mfb41.png (960x638, 455.87K)

Problem? The EU isn't being completely cucked for once.

It's not though? It's holding faggot manufacturers at gunpoint and telling them to stop being anti-consumer.

You kinda can now
It's a little involved and you have to make sure the battery protection circuit is able to be severed from the cell and allowed to work again.

t@thz pur3 s3xxx

Idk bros my phone battery always outlives my phone