>1985
>man in 40 years the future is gonna be so awesome
>we'll have flying cars, technoclothes, hoverboards, it's gonna be amazing

>2022
>wE cAn PrInT eMoJiS oN cErEaL

Attached: 1645968309288.png (1920x1080, 3.2M)

It's just a kid cereal. This has the potential to be a good tech thread. We live in anera of onions flakes and imitation meat. Actually I am ok with that. More forms of food are to the betterment of our society. I like my deluxe granolas. Way better than the 80s.

Nobody thought that in 1985 you dumb fucking zoomer

>I like my deluxe granolas

Attached: 1635727501550.jpg (2592x1944, 1.24M)

I wonder if Reese's puffs are as garbage as I remember.

>>>/reddit/

They are. Actually they may have gotten worse.

The future will either be an authoritarian hell or we'll get ourselves killed by developing destructive technology beyond our control. I hope it's the latter as the former is even worse.

Honey Nut Cheerios and Shredded Wheat still remain the king.

you only have yourself to blame for falling into the jewtraps

/thread

>family size
>12.8 oz
Oh I get it. It's inversion humor about how (((they))) destroyed the nuclear family and a slightly bigger box is enough for a single mom and her daqueesh offspring.

hahahah so funny op, here have an upvote

edit: omg my first award thank you kind stranger!

it says 18.8oz

>2022
>we can print emojis on 4channel :devil:

:baw:

Everything has gotten worse. They're cutting corners on everything.

>man in 40 years the future is gonna be so awesome
>we'll have flying cars, technoclothes, hoverboards, it's gonna be amazing
this is simply false hype born out of sci-fi novels and movies

>flying cars
you first need to ensure they won't kill everyone in them and everyone around them before you even CONSIDER how to get them off the ground with a reasonable amount of energy. FSD is a hard requirement for flying personal vehicles, and even then it makes zero sense to do this when you could just have hyperloops or something else that costs significantly less to build, maintain, and operate and carries significantly less risk.
>technoclothes
wearable devices exist, and people don't really care that much. most apple watch users admit they barely even use it anymore other than checking the time. What else would you want anywy, RGB jackets? they exist it's just gay as fuck
>hoverboards
see flying cars, but also technically not really possible unless you create specific lanes for hoverboards to work in with magnetic repulsion, or you make them fucking jet powered or something which is just insanely stupid.

>printing emojis on cereal
they were printing cartoon characters on toast as far back as the 1950s, don't act like this is a real problem

the technological developments we've made in the last 40 eyars are staggering, you're just choosing to focus on the things you dislike. in 1970 computers were still mostly mechanical, now we have transistors so small that we need specialsed megafactories with fucking lasers and precious gasses to make them. We've sucessfully sent shit to the surface of every planet in our solar system that has one. There is AI so advanced it can make a video of a person from almost nothing such that you wouldn't know it wasn't even real. Fucking video games exist in their current state, can you image trying to explain skyrim VR with VRIK and HIGGs to someone in 1985?

>hur dur flying cars
>ignores everything else

Why is manipulating children with bright colors and animation into buying your "food" loaded with sugar so widely accepted?

its the free market goy

Ask me how I know yOuR fRoM rEdDiT

tastes good, no immediate adverse side effects, makes lots of money

people lost the capacity to think ahead further than their next paycheck, and these days with fucking afterpay and shit they barely even think ahead that far anymore

>nobody watched back to the future 2
God you need to buy the farm

Da jooz didnt destroy muh nuclear family. Capitalism made it so noone can afford to have kids so the only ones you get are nigger accidents. Take your hitler heilimg horsehit back to Any Forums so the adults can talk.