GRAPHICS CARD PRICES DROPPING

GRAPHICS CARD PRICES DROPPING
THANK YOU BASED BIDEN

Attached: kurisu_tilable.jpg (600x600, 119.58K)

And all it took is $8/gal gas to get there!
Thank you based Biden!

nigga literally lied his way into office. If only ai could pick up ln lies in real time during these speeches and debates. Whoever they prop up will probably win too because ain't nobody beating big tech.

Nobody cares about your F-350 that your wife drives to the hair salon, boomer.

Not my problem

>Make energy so expensive miners stop mining because it's not profitable
Baste

>yes goy use bikes!
kys im siphoning gas HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>siphoning gas
Oh, that thing poor people do. I'm sorry you're too lazy to find a job.

Can't believe you waited this long when majority of us bought at normal price kek. You are going to wait for 4000 series to drop are you?

I'm so glad I took the Tesla pill

says who
show proofs

Now go play your shitty and boring game in 4k, tranny.

EVGA hasn't been tariffed this whole time. Explain that policy wonks

Oil companies are not increasing production because if they do the Arabs will increase production until Russia turn into a nuclear wasteland.

i bought a 1080 back in 2018 for $500
it's funny as hell watching children being stuck on their shitty $200 laptops because they cant do enough begging in the world to let their parents give them 12 hundred dollars just for a gpu

Attached: 22d19f54f45a8c4cea3ffcfa6954d121.png (447x540, 34.31K)

Isn't it because ethereum is soon moving to proof of stake instead of proof of work?

hard fork soon!

Retard, gas prices are from simple global demand and speculation. Russia provides a sizeable portion of the global portion and cannot directly sell to NATO affiliated nations which are the largest consumers of gas/oil. COVID-19 restrictions are easing-up resulting in increase demand (because people are traveling again).
No, the Keystone XL would have done shit (It is mostly Canadian market which can more easiest export their petrol production to the rest of the globe and it takes years to make any significant impact.

what's funny about that? it's straight up a good thing. these children won't play video games, thus won't end up being obese transwomen like you

You're talking COMPLETELY out of your ass.

This cope is epic.
No matter how much you suck the coup frontman's dick, he's not going to forgive your student det.