I kinda miss tek syndicate

I kinda miss tek syndicate

Attached: qz8bTqu-iquHiOzjnaMZjyO5vFhU6yVB31jBeO8trAQ.jpg (691x622, 86.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtgMGja1w8c
youtube.com/watch?v=yg7DPighyk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=xtgMGja1w8c
youtube.com/watch?v=yg7DPighyk4

Who?

i kinda miss my ex wife who left with my kids

somethings are just never coming back

yeah, I don't..... Logan really fucked his own community by listening to Pistol and taking down the web forum because they called him out on shilling hardcore for even more gibs.

Attached: yikes.png (1109x1080, 943.78K)

didn't he end up joining isis

why?

guy was always a worthless hack

Is Wendell /ourguy/?

Attached: Yv6882.gif (640x360, 2.01M)

They should be releasing that video game any day now.....

lol

THE KEK

He was a faggot, thief and tranny fucker. Without Wendel he is nothing. If you miss tek syndicate then go watch Level1News, it is Tek Syndicate with only a quarter of the shit.

Ryan sucks dicks though and that other geeky bitch is ugly as heck. But again KekSyndicate went to shit as well. Only Wendell is somewhat OK.

wtf is wrong with ryan? krista is ugly but is otherwise the least annoying female tech youtuber i've ever come across

Ryan is fuckin great

Can someone remind me of what happened with these guys? I haven't heard the name "Tek Syndicate" for a really long time.

Basically the same thing as Epic Meal Time, guy running it gets greedy, embezzles money when one of the background characters is the real brains and charm of the operation, they leave in a huge messy social media meltdown, destroying the owner's reputation and they're never the same afterwards.

logan went crazy and wendell took over the channel. what was tek syndicate is now level1techs.

>krista is ugly
I'll be the judge of that. post her up

Who remembers that cuckboy with the glasses? I recall him stealing a computer aa well.LMAO

Attached: level1krista.jpg (1280x720, 154.02K)

So is Pistol a tranny or not?

Probably not, at least you can't tell anymore.

no, just a furry

So they stopped making computers with cheese...

... and BACON?
In all seriousness I'm starting to vaguely remember this shit now. Thanks.

Even on that picture trying to hide her teeth...