What can't you do on a smartphone? It's the greatest invention

What can't you do on a smartphone? It's the greatest invention

Attached: allphonesarethesame.jpg (4000x2667, 1.51M)

you can't write programs on a phone

cant properly write code, do spreadsheets or anything else that requires a lot of typing

wrong
wrong

You can with implementations like Samsung dex

Be productive.

/thread

You cant be productive on a phone. Phones are glorified mtx machines and social media botnets. Literal garbo.

You can organize your whole life through calendars and reminders

Dont need a phone for that

True but the question was what can't you do with a smart phone not what can you only do on a smart phone retard

And still not be productive.

See

Attached: 1648938354905.jpg (1080x2280, 279.56K)

Take you an hour to put together?
See

Take good pictures user, Phones will forever spit out shitty overedited photos

"smart"phone...but dumb people!!
HAHAHA

You can go back to using walkie talkies in the 80s like police officers had to do to report suspicious activity to the police station. Would you like that instead you whiny little faggot?

phone will not give you a womb

Attached: 10u3-02.jpg (1616x1616, 1.05M)

They can't decide if a program will halt

I saw a guy at my work with this phone holder + wireless keyboard. It was quite functional with shell apps. Screen is a bit small for my taste though. IMO, the laptop is the best form factor.

They're not as magical as people make them out to be. Sure they can compete with decade old laptops in a variety of tasks but they're going to get mercilessly curb stomped in things like 3D rendering compared to even a low end desktop computer. If you're tech savy and aren't afraid of the CLI (ie termux) then you could certainly use it like a low end laptop.

Attached: SD480_vs_sandy_i3.png (1920x1080, 181.21K)