Windows 7 telemetry removal help

Hey guys, I was planning to go back to Windows 7 after using the globohomo infested Windows 10. It is literally globohomo the OS, everything going from the UI, to telemetry and keyloggers (microsoft collecting data and spying on you). Although its still miles better than the shitshow that is Windows 11.

But then, I was reading that Windows 7 was cut out of Extended Support back in 2020, so no more security updates unless you pay a huge sum of money to gain access to the yearly "Extended Software Update Service", and that only is supported till 2023, (2024 if you are running the POSready 7 Embedded version.) I'm not paying a shitton of money just for a year worth of updates, so there is a way to bypass this issue and download the updates through a program called "BypassESU".

All of that is fine till now, but the main issue is that, I was reading about this topic and realized that Microsoft secretly installed telemetry into Windows 8 and Windows 7 back in 2019, the sole reason why I want to go back to Windows 7 (and because the UI is sexy though). However, I heard that you can uninstall these specific updates and disable telemetry. Can I get some help frens on how to do that and what updates to uninstall/avoid?

Thanks frens.

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 4.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/DavidXanatos/priv10
youtube.com/watch?v=CP8CNp-vksc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you can probably find a list of updates to avoid in the Internet, or use an updater tool that skips them entirely.
if your hardware is somewhat new, you might have trouble installing Windows 7. Not impossible, but you might have to inject drivers into your clean iso.
Consider installing Linux Mint. Windows 7 is bound to become much harder to use once Chromium drops support.

github.com/DavidXanatos/priv10

Just use Linux Mint or Zorin OS if you're that autistic on it looking like Windows. Otherwise just consider the rope

KISS Linux doesn't have any telemetry.
>M-muh toddler reinforcement
stfu, you're supporting globohomo merely by using microsoft.

>ust use Linux Mint or Zorin OS if you're that autistic on it looking like Windows

hahaha even linux use telemetry faggot

>KISS Linux doesn't have any telemetry.

EVEN LINUX USE TELEMETRY FAGGOT X2 REPLY

fucking hell user for less effort you could be running Mint/Ubuntu/Neon and have zero globohomo.
All Windows is globohomo, its all big tech.

>t. linux tranny

I've used Linux Mint before, its not bad. But I've got this weird nostalgic shit with Windows 7, it transfers me to another world man.

Attached: LinuxGBT.jpg (738x416, 47.25K)

IMAGINE USING AMAZON SERVERS FROM LINUX SERVERS AND APPS STORE

What are you even talking about?

shit man are serious?!

Attached: stop..jpg (1666x946, 84.58K)

Yes I am serious, I am trying to see if you're being reasonable or non-sensical, an aws logo on ubuntu's website doesn't mean it uses aws, it means aws can launch ubuntu machines

you are to stupid dude if you think linux dont collect data and telemetry

I didn't say that, see what I meant about non-sensical, you immediately jump to a different topic instead of just clarifying what you meant

youtube.com/watch?v=CP8CNp-vksc

Yeah I assumed he was talking about the amazon ads, that was removed, if he could be presented the new information that canonical removed the amazon software from ubuntu then I would see him as being reasonable, if he immediately however doesn't defend his claim about amazon specifically and changes the subject to something else, then it is hard to believe he wants to actually have a good faith conversation.

acting like what Ubuntu, Debian, and Mint do applies to all distros was already a red flag that he is most likely bad faith.

just install windows 7 without muh updates

mint is slow and zorin is even slower than mint. Loonix is bloated as fuck

windows 7 is a proprietary operating system, meaning that nobody except microsoft employees can look at its source code and analyze it, because of that its impossible to have any privacy or security using a proprietary operating system, use gnu/linux instead

There is probably always some kind of telemetry leak. I use tiny WPD program as convenient way to do the telemetry blocking automatically.

>because of that its impossible to have any privacy or security using a proprietary operating system,
you are literally brain damaged. there are more people reverse engineering windows and analyzing it than there are people using linux. If you think you "neeeeed" source code to figure out how a program works you are fucking retarded.
Windows 10 has telemetry in the kernel. It sends to Microsoft every time you move a desktop icon (literally). Windows 7 has a small amount of backported telemetry that can easily be removed by uninstalling the update that installed it (if you installed it in the first place).
Come back home nigger. Stop updooting.
Mint will never have aero blur

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (632x403, 63.12K)