Basado

basado

Attached: 1648933220467.jpg (1080x977, 205.64K)

¿basaso en qué?

dumbass lefty doesnt even realize he did it to himself

nigger this is what you voted for.

>muh current trend in my twatter bio

you have to make a GDPR data access request to HR and get the 5-page PDF feedback because 'lack of familiarity' is a copy-paste answer.

>Y'all I can't...
You all I cant...
>Y'all I can't...
You all I cant...
>Y'all I can't...
You all I cant...

>be a faggot
>based IT managers don't want to hire faggots
>burn his gay resume and laugh at him afterwards

>write software
>everyone gives you patches, it evolves beyond your understanding'
>basically you just approve Pull Requests
>HR doesn't want to tell you that they're hiring blax and womyn (male) so they make up some lie about you not knowing the software they use
He did it to himself. I mean, they did it to theyself.

plus
>ukraine flag
he deserves to be homeless

Attached: 1591415730142.jpg (1500x1000, 376.35K)

Attached: twitter thread.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

Also Z

> Barely any contribution on his github.
> Last activty in 2020 not including accepting PR
> Last thing he did was a 20 lines Python scripts using a 3rd party library and literally just writing csv files in the worst way possible.
> No mention of the package he supposedly wrote anywhere on his twitter, his professional website or his github
> Muh I'm black
Smells like a load of bullshit to me...

Also he didn't write the package. He co-authored it. I'm ready to bet he wrote 50-100 lines of code in some shitty plugin that got moderate traction and feels entitled to be hired by any company now.

>muh phrases i don't use are basedjack
take it, not everyone wants to be exactly like you
>>ukraine flag
>he deserves to be homeless
this place is so fucking lost, full of retarded leftists who just hate popular things (but now for some reason shilling apple)
you all fucking faggots, being an edgy lefty zoomie doesn't mean you are any better than redditors, elitist shitheads deserve rope
holy cuck this place wasn't like this, will it ever be back to comfy gento shilling?

>mask
>raised fist
>ukranian flag
They most likely said he’s “not technical” enough because they can’t get away with saying he’s insufferable.

#BLM

Attached: 1647775083135.png (1024x1280, 1.29M)

being an active twitter user is enough to send your resume straight into the trash

nah, fuck off
if they were silently existing i wouldn't give a fuck, but they try to grab as much attention as they can, infest everything with their shit and force everyone to accept it, so nah, won't contribute

it's sad now all those proprietary shitholes are required to do pretty much anything tech related

Thanks user, I almost read all of this nonsense

oh no no no no no linus torvalds sisters, how will we ever recover?

So the company was just using his one package and literally no other technology with which he may have been unfamiliar?

member 2012, I member

Attached: MF12-FILM-Kony2012-2_0.jpg (1600x900, 233.91K)