Best email service

Just found out about tutanota. Is it any good? Can it replace Protonmail? What are some other good email services?

Attached: Tutanota.jpg (1366x768, 30.31K)

mail.yandex.com is the best

Attached: krosh_glasses.jpg (1280x720, 121.34K)

Countermail

Fastmail, Lavabit, Gandi

Attached: 9076-1546039087-e8fa40e8f5aaac011e66e099adff57a6f4f8511b.png (1390x785, 455.13K)

For me, it's AOL.com

Attached: make america online again.png (524x522, 52.27K)

is somebody gonna tell op or do i have to?

a нy oбpaтнo нa двaч зaлeз блять

host your own.

I use it. You're stuck with their special mail client, which could be a pita if you like your own. Nobody else uses it, so it's not exactly encrypted at all.... They have a built in contacts manager and calendar, which I haven't looked into much. I like that I can use my domain with it easily. They monitor email exchanges whenever the german goverment demands such.

I would look elsewhere, I'mma look into other options when my year expires.

is posteo any good?

Since the CoinMarketCap leak i've been getting TONS of spam. Might create a new email just because it's annoying as fuck.

Been using for a couple years now. Mail is better than proton and calendar is as well.

this is a meme

posteo.net
mailbox.org

Attached: 1648942622206.jpg (4032x3024, 1.33M)

postfix or opensmtpd
Fuck off Larry.

That logo makes me want a marlboro cigarette

i use it and just works, but i stick to gmail for important things i want to change that

just werks for me. app is pretty good, desktop client is also fine. it feels like a tool and it functions like a tool. the company is transparent with how they handle your data, and thats the most important thing to me.

Just get a domain, the cheapest VPS you can find and host your own. It's not that hard.
If you have the domain and VPS ready to go it takes an hour or two and you're all set.
Yeah, reliable, privacy friendly (can pay in cash with letter), encrypted storage, etc.
Your mom's pussy is a meme.

they will "delete" your account after 6 months of inactivity. You need to pay them to recover the account back

Just use Disroot or RiseUp