Seatbelts are technology (i think)

seatbelts are technology (i think)

does anyone make a buckle that clicks in to the existing buckle? the seatbelt alarm in my new car is fucking annoying and they made it so that it progressively gets louder.

i want something that you can click the seatbelt into btw. my gf uses hers and im afraid without it she’ll take it out one day and lose it.

Attached: 1648928471822.jpg (900x600, 90.29K)

>the seatbelt alarm in my new car is fucking annoying and they made it so that it progressively gets louder.
So wear your fucking seatbelt you moron

Are you seriously driving around without a seatbelt?
How the fuck do you take hard turns or even spirited driving?
I swing around in my seat if I don't have a seatbelt on.

Go to any junkyardfor cars and cut the thing that goes inside out, brainlet

Put it behind your back like taxi drivers have been doing for decades idiot

>using a proprietary botnet car
>not putting on seatbelt
>brag about it online
you're a proper imbecile
i hope you kys driving

cuckbelts are ridiculous evwrytime I buy a new used car I cut those fuckers our. in my state the law reads that all seatbelts available must be used but doesn't limit occupants, so you can ride butch in an old truck for instance without getting ticketed. so once I cut em out I can't be ticketed and I can't can't chucked win win win

Just cut the belt and click the buckle in, or click it before you sit down and sit on top of it.

Can't wait for your funeral btw

you have aids user, you are wasting. see a doctor

>crash into someone at low speed
>they refused to wear seat belt
>you now have manslaughter charge
gg

seriously guys? like there’s never a situation where you take your seatbelt off early or not where one at all? a lot of times i do it pulling into my driveway because im about to piss myself.

obviously im wearing it while driving. also, did you guys think i just drive the whole time while the alarm is blasting in my ears?

This is why seat belts are a law. If someone is injured in an accident and they're not wearing their seat belt, you won't be blamed for any medical injuries even if you're at fault.

You should get your bladder checked out.

Then just turn off the car before taking off your seat belt. Problem solved.

you wouldnt make this shitty bait post otherwise

Swap out the switches in the seatbelt buckle with some mx browns

4 PCS Car Seat Belt Clip,Universal Seat Belt Buckle Auto Metal Seat Belts Clip
review
>
This works great during hunting season when you are in an area where you don't need your seatbelt. You are not stuck having to hear the noise of the notification or sitting on the clicked seatbelt behind you.

Attached: 41tWe6lXlAS._AC_SY580_.jpg (437x478, 31.55K)

This is a GPT-3 post

How do they get away with selling these?
They're clearly designed to be used but they have all this bullshit text on it saying they're a novelty item and not for actual use.

The lizard men are out to get you

Hello mortals

I need one of these too. My car decides there's a passenger when there's ~15lb or more in the passenger seat. If I set some groceries or a backpack or something in the seat, the car starts screaming and it's super fucking annoying.

>How do they get away with selling these?
Out of curiosity, what law do you think they're breaking?

That same law that makes it illegal to sell chunks of metal to turn a semi-auto rifle into a full auto.

just buy shit like this every gas station in russia sells those

or just fucking flip one bit on the car options to turn off the alarm

You think gun restriction laws apply to seat belt clips?