It's over

it's over.

Attached: 1635950194607.png (512x512, 214.44K)

good, this april fools was so lazy and boring

H-ha surely not?

Haha newfags can't emote

thank god

finally.

i thought it was really fun. kinda like heckin twitch emoterinos (unironically, it was fun)

zoom zoom

Yeah, collecting them was fun too. And we got to see some old friends

Does it still work?
💢

_____

_____

:(

someone post a list of all the emote names

DESU!!! DESU!!! DESU!!! DESU!!!

What's used?

Post again, it will turn you Japanese!

Zoomer website

you can still use them
probably because they are cached

>mfw I have to relearn how to express myself with words

Testing

wronge one, you will now turn chinese instead.

its over

🖕

NOOO

😆

Hey guys, just got back from vacation. What's over? How are you all posting those little emotes?

💦

test

Sent from my P̸̢̧̧̡̧̧̡̢̧̡̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̡̧̡̡̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛͎̩̣̗̳̫̳͓̩̰̥̪̤̪̻͈̝̘̱̖̞̼̬̟̹̝̭̪̘͈̪̤̝̠̘̠̱͈̩͉͕̗̟͉̙̱̬͖͕̳̻̝̼̩̠̫̟̣̩͍̥̳̙̪͙͕͎̭͙͓̻͇͙̥̖̪͔͙͖̮̤̖̱͈̝͕̝̥̬̹̦͉̝̳̼̮̳̙̹̟͕̙̮̮̫̫͈̺͕̠͚͇͖͈͇̣͖͔͇̠̫̙̟͚͖̟̹̫͍̯̖͔͍̻̗̞͚̟͍̦̬̺͉͖̼͎̰͕͔͙̹͎̣͈͚͔͖͈̹͖͇̻̫̦̜͍͖̠͚͓͈͙̮͔̺̜̹̦͈̯̗̼̗̤͕͙̱̝͍̱̥̤̺̫̙̜̤̜̰͇̰̪̣͔͖̭̫͉̼̙̭͉͚͍̉͗̂́̇̂̃̎̒͌͛̽̉̏̎̓͗͋̐̑͆̈́́̔͐́̓̇̈́͗̏̀̀͛̒̽̈́͆̈͆̆͛̓͛͆̃̄̓́͂̏̿͑̏͗̊́̑̇́̈́̎͛̈̂̊̇́̂͒̓̒̓͐͊̋̌́͂͌͒̿̋͋͂̀̆̓͐͛́̈̆̍̃̌̉͐̾̈̎̒̔͒̃̐̏̎̈́̒̒͂̾̔̄͌͂̐͂̃̃͑͑̋̈́͂͒̋̈́̓͒̀̀͆͐̿̔̓̈́̓̇͋̈́̑̽̈̓̆͂́͛̈́̔̈́͑͗̂͒̆̾͆̑̉̓̿͌̂̐̓̀̿͆̇̎̈́͌̈̔͐̎̈́̃̿̔͗̀͛̈́͊̎̈́͂̊̄̓̑́͌̆̕̕̚͘̕̕̕͘̕̕͘͘̚̚̕̚̕͘͘͘̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅḧ̵̡̨̡̨̧̨̢̨̧̧̧̡̜̥̤̟̰͍͍̻̝͇͉̻̪͔̠͓̘̹̭͍̟̰͉̦̝̼͈̫̯͈̺͖͉͓̘̯͖̭͔̩̭͓̣̬̜̠͇̘͇̯̜̪̦̪̭̮̞̬͎͇͇̗̯̭̘͈͚͎̗̬̜̗͎̳̯̗̤̝͇̦̟͔̟̯̩̣̩̟̠̘̟̱̣͇̝̖̩͖̤̬̦͓̘͉͔̝͈̖̙͓̘̠͍̥̳͔̗̻̞̦͇̰̪̘̤̺͕̯̰̥̫̮͕̯͈́̀̏́̉̊͒͋͗́̍̉̿̌̀̀̾̏͒̔̒̓͒̈̀̇͘͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅͅͅơ̸̧̘̪̪͇̝̭̬͉͚͉̣̣̤̺̙͈̥̺̱͇̭̦̒͛́̈̾̇̇͌̆̓̏͑̇̏͑̀̈́́̇̑̎̋̓́̊̽̽̽́́́̂̃̈́̀͗̆̀͆͋̏̉̿̍̏͛̈́̒͒̎͗̈́̆̈̓͂͆̾̃̈́̑̄̃̌̇̔̒̇͌̎̂͒̋̿́̏̆̀̀́̓̄́̆͂͋́̎͒͌̍̚͘̕̕̕̚͘͘͘͘͝͠͠͝͝n̸̛̛͆͛͒͌͒͐̏̇͐̿̔͌̓̆̇̂̐̈̉̃̾͊̓̈̀̾̀͌̋̕̕̕͘̚͠͝͠e̸̐̽̓̄̃͛͗̓̌̇̈́̈́̊̋̈́̓̀̉̈́̊͘̕

they don't know it's never over :tf:

:AYAYAHyper:

Emotes were added as an April Fool's joke and there was a menu in the post box. It's been removed but the emotes still work at the moment if you know the text string for them

:tf:

wait is it true that people who use the emojis have a chance of typing as uwu

anyone have all the codes?

That sounds really gay. Glad I missed most of it.

:nigger:

Me

he bought emoji? dump eet.

Yes, it is.

postem

🖕 🖕

:sob: p-please post em

make them permanent or we burn this bitch to the ground
🖕------->

Good.

Attached: 1648737216290.gif (600x900, 605K)

no 🖕