Dunno how to code

funny i feel like understood coding and graphic programming but i just dont feel like typing the bloody thing and just wana look for the simplest engine/editor to avoid much hassle and drop into a real raycaster lol idk what do i do
there are no promise of success for such miniscule discovery either

Attached: images (94).jpg (320x240, 8.26K)

fuck off

in abit

Lol idk what to tell you
Lol idk maybe stop posting here and study lol

nothing more tp study since i know what to put in alr. the energy to practice got wasted on trying to understand
also no use getting fired up since there s a ton of people writing xy coordinates by fancy matrices while im gonna just normalize it by magnitude or some shit
and clearly no promise of success or sliver of money even unless you are the clone of the holy incarnate or any of its plus 1

Attached: IMG_20220403_000208.jpg (860x1351, 630.13K)

>energy
i mean time. took awhile to understand
so it ll took even more to be nimble i guess

in short. unbore me.

Honestly you need to remember most of the important commands depending on the language, for DARKBASIC, the one Im using is around 400+?

K&R is like what 2,800 commands
C89 3,100 commands

So get on Adobe Flash and draw up the concept of the program because without that concept your just going to be scribbling and copying pasting non sence

That’s including the combination of the possibilities, learning computer transferable arithmetic, don’t let the influx of information stump you, the faster you learn patterns of combinations, alongside keeping a developing journal, progress you make won’t deviate as long as your focused

>400
i found 256 and it looks good
>remember most command
i suppose but my entire interest seems to be rooted within the idea of being able to place xy screen coord and some basic zsorting, basically rasterizing, like raster art. seems i cant simply outlive my original interest just by mere discoveries or even understanding.
>concept
i m stuk here basically lol

there s not that much money in some measly raycasting thats why. google listed "graphic programming" as among highest paid but graphic isnt just rastering so maybe im gonna read more but make none but then even the ubderstanding took so long and i honestly didnt learn by doing either

Ok use your imagination fgt and draw up something you want to make happen

A video game. Uhhh idk an exe that warps photos with fractals, bro you can figure it out

drawing isnt coding nig

Attached: IMG_20220401_143133.jpg (2156x2033, 1.34M)

No it’s not, but you need a concept to aim towards you, without it, it’s like steering a boat without a destination or sails

>"a bideo game"
>soundslikeme 8 yars ago
>using unity and trying orient character to floors
>found answers 8 years later
>already hate unity or anything 3d
yeah thats funny. i want not just make ONE game but two or three lol

but "A" "video game" is more than 256 lines on raycasting

Hell make an animation with C

Definitely need to imagine up ideas before you attempt to sell projects.

if the idea is too impossible even the computer will vomit blood

planning accordingly i should probably just make bunch of raycasting solution and no gameplay or mechanics but...
but it seems lame and im kinda sleepy even with coffee rn

also no promise of success and i have a dayjob to not sleep in i guess

yeah you do the donut in C, i can only and only sort of like to do raycasting but even the whole knowledge and understanding bores me. bored by something you wanna make
hilarious

i only have enough resource to write ideas but cant finish any shit

Let me help you with a perspective, as a musician and graphic designer, I’ve scrapped so many projects its almost habit to scrap literally everything, since I’ve scrapped 95% of my projects it definitely metaphorically added a void in me since at one point I felt like I couldn’t really pass the stage of being supercritical towards everything I drew up. What would really lead me to trash most things would be if I compared it to already released content by other artists that I deemed better than my things I created. Eventually I just had to realize I needed to make things that were low quality in order to grasp a realization on how to make high quality content. Maybe not release them, but try nevertheless

yeah fuck it. stuck in the "imagining" mode. never want to type and shit or even playtest
fuck this
gonna rest and hope never wake up
theres only one winner in this place anyway.
not two, just one. HA

Change your mindset from “I can’t” into “I can” idiot

Welp steal ideas I don’t know figure something out

appreciated
i honestly have even downgrade my entire interest into simpler concept, concepts as in "finishing" and i honestly have no shame anymore in putting out ugly little scribble like most graphic programming portofolios look like anyway, but despite it all i just cant imagine myseld even typing out 256 lines to conpletion like simply a bloody raycaster camera that spin around
so... technically i scrap 100% all the time with complete knowledge of the "finished" stuff and still cant seem to, put enough energy to even finish such microthin skeleton of a simple rasterization.

When you do get to 256 lines it feels no difference. When you complete your project it feels no different, other than you have something you created you can look at and feel proud and then try to sell

"i can leave Any Forums now"
NOW
ok, in a bit
lol an idea does not just finish itself lololo
nvm im tired
ciao
and thanks evrybody

oh wait i can leave Any Forums now huh

fuck it's 00:00 the next day so technically yesterday is wasted lol

ok bye zzzz