>Keyboard recommendation template
pastebin.com/n220xk9V

>Where to buy keyboards
mechmap.tech/themap
keycaplendar.firebaseapp.com
mechgroupbuys.com/keyboards
alexotos.com/keyboard-vendor-list/

>News:
Keychron Q3 is released, but knob version sold out.
Poorfags looking for 75% just buy Nexttime 75.
Keychron Q5 for 96%/full size by the end of april.
No, Ducky, Steelseries, Razer, Corsair, etc. is not good. You are paying for the brand.

>Relevant Links:
youtube.com/watch?v=8YV8KmfBbBM&t=12s

Previous:

Attached: gmk classic arabic keycaps 65% alice.jpg (3840x2160, 286.47K)

Attached: gmk trackday keycaps 65%.jpg (1920x1080, 727.98K)

My oldschool keycaps that look like OPs pic just arrived and I’m about to start replacing them on my keyboard and I feel like this is the most frivolous retarded purchase I’ve ever made and yet I do not regret it

which keycaps? sounds like they would look good with the newer keychron keyboards they released in the boomer beige colour

Attached: gmk umbra keycaps 75%.jpg (1244x700, 63.63K)

They are pretty nice. Why do gmk keycaps have to cost such an absurd amount.

they have clones for these on ali express. u have to look for them and iirc someone ordered this set and said they were a bit discoloured, but they still exist

Attached: gmk umbra keyacps ykl.png (2560x1440, 3.89M)

Other than the colors is the quality of the keycaps is good. Are they made well?

pbt doubleshot like all the other clones

why do chuds love japanese keycaps so much when they dont even speak japanese

for me it's topre

Attached: 1624323341473.jpg (1280x960, 109.35K)

>gateron milky
>gateron X
>gateron pro
>gateron regular
>gateron cap
which one of these is the best one assuming I'm not going to lube them? and what the hell is the difference between all these?

I just paid for a set of epbt I should have got a set of clones instead.

Get the gateron Xs, they're apparently very smooth due to the polished parts. There are a lot of gateron variants but it's all just small differences in the mold or type of plastic used.

epbt is actually good shit, man, imo its money well spent. at least u didnt buy >gmk

thanks

>assuming I'm not going to lube them
pro

What caps should I get in prep for a white QK65?
The promo QwertyKeys keycaps look pretty nice but they've got no ETA on when they'll be sold

If I really like Box Pinks and used to like MX Blues before all those new switches popped up years ago, what other switches might I like?

Looking for both tactile and clicky recommendations.
Ideally they would not be any "stiffer" than the Box Pinks.

If you don't mind paying the zeal tax then try out his new clickies. They'll be a lot more tactile than pinks though.

Can't wait for the washable mechanical keyboard.

Attached: logitech k310 washable keyboard.jpg (667x333, 51.72K)

I don’t regret this at ALL. This is a Keychain K8 tenkeyless with blues. The caps are Happy Balls…I really wanted a specific oldschool font and design with the Tab that has dual arrows and the arrow on Enter and Ctrl instead of Control etc

I have a Ducky One 2 that I love more and feels higher quality and doesn’t have this recessed part the Keychron has but Ducky has no Bluetooth and I wanna use this on my bed with a tablet, no wired bullshit to deal with

I’m not 100% happy, I actually wanted the boomer beige color (these are bright white and grey but were super cheap) but finding that specific beige shade where even the light keys are slightly yellowy, PLUS allowing backlight to come through, PLUS having the right font and names on the keys is like needle in a haystack shit I gave up on keychron has a new retro keyboard with the perfect boomer keycaps but the keyboard is wired. I legit considered buying it just to use the keycaps on this one but felt that was excessive lol

It’s stupid how much joy a little mod like this gives me. My default keycaps were perfectly fine but I use this thing during 90% of my day and it’s nice to have it look just the way I want

Attached: 81D5E338-07D4-4313-932C-A5985DDA63A7.jpg (4032x1510, 2.17M)

*Keychron not keychain obviously