Alec Watson from Technology Connections convinced me to buy a rice cooker...

Alec Watson from Technology Connections convinced me to buy a rice cooker. When was the last time you got defeated by shills and bought the thing? What was it?

Attached: IMG_20220402_184127_1.jpg (4493x2527, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RSTNhvDGbYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i have exactly this rice cooker. it is shit

How is it shit? It's cheap and it works.

Attached: Z(85).jpg (1200x1200, 240.79K)

most of time the rice is undercooked

Maybe that retard wants one of those with WiFi and app

Don't you people have instant rice?

What's that? We have buckwheat. It can be done without cooking.

yeah, using a normal pot

> so retarded that they have no idea how to cook rice and need to buy chinkshit
zoomers are dumber than niggers: confirmed

I don't have a stove at work. Instead I will use an electric egg cooker and rice cooker to prepare meals at work.

You should have bought one with a steamer tray. You're wasting all that steam. With the same amount of effort, you have rice and I have rice + vegetables

I cook regular rice in a regular pot on a burner. Learned the recipe from a Julia Child book forever ago, make adjustments as necessary and always have kick-ass rice. Why do people need these?

Seriously, we've been cooking rice for thousands of years, these shits are just ewaste.

>Why do people need these?
I need to set it up during work, fuck off and come back to ready, warm rice whenever I have a random break.

I cook regular rice in a rice cooker. Learned the recipe from the manual, make no adjustments, just plug it in and always have kick-ass rice.

whats a good cheap rice cooker with on-chip fuzzy logic/micom for euros? is reisshunger ok?

I have a BTR5 due to a recommendation by a percussive Australian man.

>with on-chip fuzzy logic/micom
Are you fucking stupid? Why thefuck do you want proprietary electronics in your cookware?

At least you bought something that would last for years.

>Learned the recipe
>he needs to learned a recipe to cook rice in a pot
lel

You don't need any electronics to boil rice.

youtu.be/RSTNhvDGbYI

I bought the cheapest one I could find and no electronic chips. Fuck chips and fuck Apple.

big test

Attached: IMG_20220402_204635_1.jpg (2502x2502, 1.36M)