The only decently sized Android phone on the market

The only decently sized Android smartphone on the market

I finally found it!

The Nokia C01/C1 Plus

amazon.com/Nokia-Factory-Unlocked-Android-Verizon/dp/B09CBSS3BX?th=1

All other android phones cannot be used one-handed with your thumb being able to touch every part of the screen without moving the rest of your hand.

The Zenfone 8 also has a good size but it's unreliable and has poor build quality apparently.

Attached: nokiac01.jpg (400x480, 29.76K)

>5.45" screen
my current phone is 5" and i'm starting to think it's too big, even though i have big hands. will someone release a 4.5" screen android phone ever again?

It's an issue. Phones are either too big or they are too small like the unihertz jelly.

That being said as long as you can access the entire screen with your thumb without moving the hand (which you can do with just about any phone under 6'') - it's not too bad of an experience.

Just get a Nokia 8.3 5G bro. Or are you a handlet little manlet piggy?

Hey Retard - can you touch the top of your screen with your thumb and then the bottom without moving your hand or not? If you can't do that then your hands aren't that big - you're just coping with the inconvenience.

Yeah bro, why you think I got a big phone? I guess it is more of a tablet to you, tho, my guy.

Bullshit. State your hand length.

>I sneed baby size phone for my manlet hands

Again can you touch the entire screen of your phone from top to bottom with your thumb alone while keeping your four fingers in the exact same position on the back of the phone the entire time? If you can't you lack big hands- you're just coping.

Buy a used older flagship phone

Samsung S10e until the Sony Xperia ACE 3 comes out.

Attached: download (11).jpg (225x225, 11.15K)

>S10e
out of production - they're just getting rid of inventory

>Xperia ACE 3
Japan Exclusive

This is a fantastically 1st world problem. Asus made a small phone that is actually very decent and yet nobody other than a niche group of users even take it into consideration. You'd sacrifice thermal headroom, camera quality and battery life with a small phone like that, and I'm not so sure companies make high refresh rate displays that small. Get an s10e or the Zenfone 8 if you must have a small phone, however I think we should perceive big phones as a plus, not a con. Is it that much of a hassle to hold your phone with two hands anyway? What are you doing with the other?

Stupid shit.

Pixel 4 is the only best sized smartphone with great hardware right now.

>Pixel 4
That's also out of production along with the 5 which also had a good size.

>Is it that much of a hassle to hold your phone with two hands anyway?

Phones are supposed to be portable communications devics - they should be as portable as possible accordingly.

if you buy a P4 right now, you are only going to get 6 months of software updates until it is EOL

This is my main gripe with Pixel phones starting from 4. The modding community is as good as dead thanks to Google locking it down which made zero sense considering Pixel users are mostly Android enthusiasts. Google should've kept the Nexus line. Look at Pixel 6, they're running the software like a random xda ROM, breaking on every releases. It's embarrassing.