How are they so good at hacking?

How are they so good at hacking?

Attached: 1642906697722.jpg (1200x900, 114.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2018-01-26-dutch-intelligence-election-hacks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youre mother

you are mother

>Good
>pwnd by Dutch.
engadget.com/2018-01-26-dutch-intelligence-election-hacks.html

when you think about it, its just a form of stealing isnt it? and what else are russians good at?

westerners who are good at it go on to make millions in the private sector.

hackers operating from russia just because Russia doesn't care about international extradition treaties

Lying
Murdering women and children
Cheating at the Olympics.
>well, not real all that good at olympic cheating.

They're not any better than anyone else.
Once again it's just propaganda. Russia and China bad they're full of dangerous hackers. It's all so tiresome

are they? they sure have a lot of script kiddies and pirating is normal over there, but that has nothing to do with hacking

>cheating in the olympics
tell that to trannies in women sports, you fucking western fag

Nobody cares about women in sports, their entire division only exists to placate them.

Adversity breeds innovation. When you're a third world shit hole projecting being a super power, with the ruling class bleeding the nation dry, while your population is barely above Africa in terms of wealth, you get good at doing shit to steal things online.

they couldnt even get orange man a second term

they aren't they are just bogeyman for the west so that anything bad can be blamed on them. Same shit as with terrorists. Why else would terrorists mostly target muslim countries or civilians and never politicians in the west? Its all a big fucking lie.

part of my theory is that russian civliians still use old tech and don't have the latest bloated software like us westerns do they still need to become proficient using computers (ie navigating file systems), unlike today where all zoomers do is press buttons on social media apps to get more dopamine.

also if i was a russian born in the middle of nowhere and all i had to do for the winter was play with my windows 7 2012 built pc i would probs become a pro at understanding how it works.

im sure there are more reasons but that is part of my theory.

Attached: 1633303854705.jpg (3000x2250, 2.62M)

That's how it was for me
A town of 1000, city 2 hours away but I knew I was getting an old office pc at some point from my aunt. Jr high. All I had was magazines from Safeway. So I read every pc magazine icouor gr on weekly grocery trips for nearly a year. Got a win 3.1 box with no cdrom eventually tore I apart and put it together every way I could. Fucked with windows. Got a cheap generic isa soundcard that had an idea port, so got cheap cd rom, got win 95 installed. I would delete a few files reboot to see what happens, repeat 100
Shit like that all on 66mhz of power I learned angreateal reading about computers and computer reviews before I vwr had one. Learned more fucking with it. Eventually got a 33.6 and 100 feet of phone cord and the rest is history

t. Millennial from the Oregon coast

sauce on the pic

couldnt find anything on yandex

Russian government seems to overlook a lot of crimes like hacking over there. Imagine having a license to hack. Would be pretty fun. Also, Russians education system is apparently quite intense. Heavy focus on STEM and proofs due to lack of resources to really prove complex stuff experimentally.

Third world desperation