Why does Any Forums hate Python so goddamn much?

why does Any Forums hate Python so goddamn much?

Attached: 1024px-Python-logo-notext.svg.png (1024x1024, 50.94K)

Any Forums here, i love python. stop making things up about me.

We don't. Python is the greatest programming language ever created. 😉👌

Tkinter and PIP don't help

Python

Python is the automatic / electric car of programing languages, that's why.
Nobody will appreciate it.

How many times this fucking thread will pop up?

can somebody collect common answers bundle it all up in a single message and every time this thread appears just ctrl-c ctrl-v the reply and /thread?

stop bumping it too
> you are bumping it right now
i'm an hypocrite

Any Forums despites productivity, have you not learned anything user?

Based on my relatively limited understanding of programming in general, if writing something in C or any C language is like creating a sweater ONLY with a needle and some wool, then programming and python us like using a sewing machine with a shaped mold for the sweater to guide you through it's creation. Is this an accurate analogy?

Attached: 20220402_105919.jpg (1026x871, 278.21K)

No because using python provides limitations by design but it's much easier to read and to code in.
It's like manual and automatic cars.
Manual provides a lot more control and stuff like drifting, which you can't or way harder do with an automatic car.

Redditors use it

(You)

Attached: 2022-04-02_123655.png (679x891, 217.65K)

Python is an awful language due to a lot of factors. It is shilled globally for its supposed simplicity and is usually the first language that is being recommended for those interested in programming. However, this is a very bad decision, due to the dynamic typing of e. g. Python. Whenever you see a person learning python, it becomes evident, that they do not grasp the concept of types. Python allows for syntactic nonsense like the multiplication of a list together with an integer like so [1,2,3] *3 when evaluated returns [1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3]. This ambiguous usage of the asterisk operator is misleading and retarded. there should be some function that replicates a list that can be called, and the asterisk may be solely used for the multiplication of numeric types. Due to this ambiguity a lot of errors are not caught "compile time", leading us to runtime typechecking. RETARDED. Not suitable for anything more than a little script. The code is unreadable, no one knows what types a function takes and what it returns. Class design is absolutely awful. Python code is an unreadable mess partially due to the missing type annotations, and partially due to the userbase of python. Children, manchildren and retards, non-exclusively. The code is often badly written, slow and slaggy.

A billion libraries to do trivial stuff and other useless nonsense. Python is useful for fast prototyping or writing scripts that need to run cross-platform, if you happen to have the correct version of the language installed. And if you are lucky your script will run, and not throw a billion light year long stack trace in your face. It is obvious why people like python. Mainly because they have never seen anything else, and because it rewards being stupid and lazy. Also, python is not simple when leaving the scope of a hello world program, and quickly becomes an obfuscated clusterfuck. The worst thing about python is the community, however. Almost en par with the ecmascript/javascript community. The python community may be infested less by the wicked than the rust community, yet it still manages to be quite bad. The self titled "Pythonistas" shill their language everywhere and are absolutely seething if someone attacks python. They are like a religious sect, protecting their stupid beliefs in utter delusion, no matter the argument. If you address a weakness of python they are seething, and will spout some shit like "Well ackshually...", or they tell you that if you knew the language better, you would begin to love it.

This could even be true as some form of stockholm syndrome. Also python users favourite food seems to be onions. (This is not an ad hom) All in all python is absolute shit and unsuitable to teach someone how to code. Haskell is suited well better for beginners. Most people think of haskell as hard and esoteric, but it's the easiest language to learn, if you have an at least average iq and don't suffer from brain rot caused by procedural programming. (Sad, many such cases!) C is a very good alternative. If someone doesn't understand C he is never going to make it. Programming should be less accessible and less popular, this would spare us the js-framework epidemic and make the programming community in general more healthy and smarter. It's time to heal.

It is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to python: as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.

fufufufu

Python and Rust are the swiss army knife of development.

It's very popular and community driven which is generally great because it means a lot of libraries of support. But on the flip side, lots of rubbish code gets published online.

>The code is unreadable,
>Python code is an unreadable mess
Huh? I thought Python syntax prioritized readability. Could you provide some examples of it being supposedly unreadable?

>Also python users favourite food seems to be onions. (This is not an ad hom)
Irrelevant information added randomly to your TED Talk. I almost wanted to stop reading right then and there and it makes me doubt literally everything you wrote in your blog post.

>Programming should be less accessible and less popular,
Gatekeeping retard spotted.
>"No one else should be allowed to participate in my little special coding club".
Graduate primary school before posting here.
>It's time to heal.

Okay you now officially transitioned into schizo posting phase
>It is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to python: as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.
>"Source: because I said so and C-niles told me so"

Attached: 680e1e70-b2a0-11ec-9c7f-5173311f6981.gif (200x152, 343.34K)

Should've used this as the file

Attached: 923px-Dunning–Kruger_Effect_01.svg.jpg (923x768, 55.16K)

> Huh? I thought Python syntax prioritized readability. Could you provide some examples of it being supposedly unreadable?
For example, you generally have to chase around to figure out what type of object is getting passed into a function.