Emogis

Am i thinking too far?

Attached: feddit.jpg (1000x1000, 235.26K)

deboonked because all emojis are free now

only way i'd care is if they added basedjaks, thoughjaks, breakfast for dinner jaks, pineapple slut jaks, and all that business.

Why exactly is Any Forums so successful compared to its spinoffs? Shouldn’t a competitor user image board win by now if it’s really such a shit hole here.

no you're spot on

too far, you can disable cookie and keep using smiley

Tsmt

doubling

You are but it's not a bad thing.
If there was trust score associated with your IP + Cookies it would make moderating so much easier for admins.
Low effort shitposting from phoneposters gets picked up and cleaned faster while small casual trollings from regulars gets brushed off.

talking about lemojis
but they seem to be free now?
i haven't used one so far, plebbit tier feature

You know damn well that's not how it would go down.

ever wondered why is there no kike merchant emoji?

I don't but I'd like to see a counter argument

Any Forums(nel)ers use emojis/smiley like the days of old forum

why are you on Any Forums if you don't understand how cookies work and that you can literally just edit them to get all your emojis back when you change IPs

YEAH what the fuck

every april non-anglos don't understand april fools and shit their pants over some prank

Attached: SYKE.png (642x585, 241.32K)

it's exclusively amerimutts complaining about this shit and how it's a CIA psyop

I stand by my statement

Big and diverse userbase making it harder to kickstart self-sustaining circlejerks and rock the boat in a coordinated fashion, moderation is better than average (somehow), centralized structure avoids balkanization a la reddit.
Closest things to a succesful competitor were 8 (collapsed due to insufficiently diverse userbase), and julay (collapsed due to moderation incompetence).

this

Attached: feddit2.jpg (1000x474, 96.2K)

>people are too lazy to edit cookies but not lazy enough to restart their router every minute to spam 120 BBC threads an hour

only jews post about bbc
and you know how jews are when it comes to work

so you're saying a social credit system on Any Forums would actually prevent your imaginary joo boogeyman from spamming?

no, this would allow users to place more traces of their doings
and make them easier to track

nice attempt at ignoring my point

then you are missing my point
my point was about this emoji things being used to track users
but now there is no score thing anymore

so your point is moot?

just like anything here

sneed