>GT 210
>640GB HDD
>Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
>Windows XP Pro Key on the back of the case
What can I do with it Any Forums?
>inb4 install Gentoo

Attached: pc.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

>Athlon II
Literally useless in 2022. Just throw it in the garbage.

install gentoo

cleaned it

Attached: pc_clean.jpg (4032x3024, 2.97M)

Meh, I searched the cpu, its pretty shit in todays standards since its dual core. Like at best make a shitter file server running some lightweight linux distro, but you won't game on that, like you could toss a 1650 gddr6 since it runs off motherboard power, but you will be bottlenecked by most games due to your cpu and ram. At best if the case is cool, you could gut it and make a sleeper PC???????

throw in a $20 ssd and install linux

And looking at the photo, you need a rear exhaust fan for heat management, but like maybe not cause that thing won't get to hot if your not gaming

>you won't game on that
I didn't plan on gaming on it since I already got a pc for that
>case is cool, you could gut it and make a sleeper PC
I don't know what you mean by cool but if you think a 2010 office pc looks cool I think it would make a great sleeper.

Okay then you fucking faggot looks like you literally didn't need to post this since you got it figured out.

rude

how did u clean it, looks good

self host

Are you so fucking retarded that you don't know what to do with this. Since you have a gaming PC i'm gonna assume you understand hardware, so what is the point of this post?? seriously mentally ill people like you just shock me.

I used my compressor.
Do you think it can do it?

Attached: compressor.jpg (4032x3024, 2.37M)

That's cool

Dude again, not trying to be mean, why don't you try it??? are you that afraid of failure? Its not like its your main pC so who cares if it can't just try

I don't know what you can do with this class of hardware since I build my pc's for video, photo editing and gayming.
I don't want to setup everything for nothing.

Ah typical. Those who are afraid to try will be those who will be passed in life, enjoy the backseat baby and always being stuck in the "what if" state. Probably why you don't get pussy either.

that's some projection

just ignore these threads, you will lose brain cells by arguing with retard black gorilla nigger idiot poop sniffers like OP

Also too, in the time we have been discussing this, you could have installed loonix on a usb and set up a goddamn hosting server. Like if your not a pleb it really shouldnt take more then 45 to an hour to have a basic setup and then judge for yourself. But you must be sooooooo busy eh

at work i use old shit tier pcs for hosting our asterisk voip, and to perform print-to-pdf for machines which dont support it.

at home, i use old pcs as foot rests

Ya, this stupid faggot can't even google questions and needs hand holding I agree. Seems like mommy and daddy helped him too much, can't make decisions on his own like a big boy

>Do you think it can do it?
yes it should run xmpp, a simple website or a seedbox just fine