GUYS I FUCKED UP, Please try not to laugh I asked Any Forums and they couldn't help and all they did was laugh

GUYS I FUCKED UP, Please try not to laugh I asked Any Forums and they couldn't help and all they did was laugh.
But long story short, I got cum inside my PS5 controller. My brother is going to kick my ass if I ruin another one of his controllers. Please tell me what I should do. Would rice work or something I know it works with other liquids.

Attached: 1648484135431.jpg (541x353, 69.26K)

buy another controller and swap them

I can't I'm a poorfag

t-that wasn't the 1st one...?

too bad then, don't jerk off a controller next time

GET A REPLACEMENT CONTROLLER!!!

wash it out with distilled water, dry it really thoroughly before powering it on again. I don't know what controllers are like now, if it has an integrated lithium battery you're gonna have to take it apart and take that thing out

>too bad then, don't jerk off a controller next time
this. why not just clean it out you absolute nonce?

>my PS5 controller
>one of his controllers
Just replace it, buy a new one.
Then disassemble yours (with iFixit guide) and wipe cum residue with ethanol and non-woven cloth. Don't use cotton tips as they tend to get torn by resistors etc.

:KEKW::KEKW:

Nobody asked. 👎

FUCK EVEN MESSED UP THE SPOILER

Now for short story long [spoiler]
I was done finishing with my sexdoll and I went to set it aside. But When i turned her around her fat ass wobbled and fell on the floor and when it fell it landed on the controller and she let out a huge cumfart. I even heard it squeek out.

Please help should I put it on rice or something
The controller physically is in one piece amazingly, but theres cum all over the inside of the joystick and buttons.

Dumbest poster

pics of doll or it didn't happen

>Now for short story long [spoiler]
>I was done finishing with my sexdoll and I went to set it aside. But When i turned her around her fat ass wobbled and fell on the floor and when it fell it landed on the controller and she let out a huge cumfart. I even heard it squeek out.
>
>Please help should I put it on rice or something
>The controller physically is in one piece amazingly, but theres cum all over the inside of the joystick and buttons.
Based?

Attached: 1648453148080.png (719x719, 859.46K)

>HE FUCKING CAME ON CONTROLLER SEVERAL TIMES
absolute state of vidyagameshitter

Attached: img-2022-04-02-17-13-15.png (351x229, 193.07K)

Attached: la.jpg (640x480, 33.21K)

post your doll nigger

If I post the doll other doll owners might recognize it and might recognize it and laugh at me.
I'll post it's hand so other dollfags won't laugh at me in discord.
It's an Ariel Piper doll.

Attached: Doll hand.png (705x857, 797.92K)

open it? and CLEAN IT? ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARDO?

put me in the screenshot

And the sexdoll isn't mines either, I use it when my brother isn't home but I always clean it. When it fell it got a little tear but I can glue that together with gorilla glue.

imagine being worried about getting laughed at because your sex doll isn't fancy enough

tell your brother you made him a cumtroller

bruh is your head a pencil eraser

>coomer, I need you, my strenght is waning

Is this bait or are you seriously this fucking retarded? Pull the fucking controller apart and clean it, you filthy nigger. And clean your rubber girlfriend too, you tasteless nigger. If you had any taste, you would have bought a dakaimura.
Here's your (you).

Attached: 1630308817695.png (460x569, 243.37K)

>worrying about beiung recognised by ((discord users))
>posting dumb screencapable content on fucking Any Forums

This is a real old copypasta. I remember the original one being about cumming in the dreamcast disk tray