Nepotism and white privilege in the tech industry

I'm brown (not gonna say which race) and work at a very large tech company in Silicon Valley and the entire engineering team is filled with majority South asians/east asians while the directors and executive positions are filled with white males who get promoted despite lacking technical knowledge and experience. It's really weird

You have all these Indian/ Asian guys who graduated from top engineering schools with masters and PHDs working for some white guys who can't design or create anything themselves. And worst yet, they cannot even introduce the product that they designed while some random white dude and people who never worked on any of the feature pretend to show off all of the cool features they made

This is why I never bought into the false narrative that whites are the most "creative" or whatever. All they know is to exploit and take credit

Attached: Тим_Кук_(02-09-2021).jpg (782x1150, 231.53K)

the white race summarized.

seethe brownie boi, it's the WHITE FUTURE

>I'm brown (not gonna say which race) and work at a very large tech company in Silicon Valley
go back to where (you) came from, nigger

Attached: Christ-chan Fires Revolver.png (1000x1000, 336.76K)

Not all whites are techbros and finance bros

This.

All modern technological innovations were pioneered by non whites (see fiber optics, flash memory etc…)

Brown people do not have any style or class, they can only produce something beautiful when a white person tells them what to do and then makes them keep improving it until it reaches the standards of the white man

Whites are low IQ pedophiles

Why don't the south Asians/east Asians quit en masse and form their own companies without any white overseers?

>What is Nvidia

You sound like a spoilt westerner, the fact that you are brown doesn't matter
I'm technically "white" but from far east (Vladivostok) and I unironically feel blessed for living in the west/capitalist country where I can get far just because I have a Jewish gene in me which makes me thirsty for business/success.
One of the first things I got told when I was a kid was "go back to where you come from" and I remember being lost because nobody around me was like me so I was forced to adapt to my surroundings and I worked for brown/Asian/white bosses and the only thing I ever felt was admiration for them because no matter how (nepotism or personal effort) they got there and made it.
I'm a man and the only thing for a man is to make his own way, you were born with arms and legs, you can walk your own path and you live in the west where even an immigrant can be a billionaire, you should be happy instead of bitter

Attached: toph3.jpg (1078x1324, 245.71K)

good morning sir

Enjoy your ban

A company where all engineering is lead by a white man

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-02 at 14.11.48.png (898x359, 163.66K)

Poo in the loo

Yeah, the ruling elites over the slave races

>All they know is to exploit and take credit
You don't, so STFU.

Go back to Europe

>I'm brown
Sorry to hear that. Must fucking suck to not be white.

Tim Cook is Jewish. Let's talk about Jewish privilege and nepotism.

Love Nvidia.

White people are the best programmers because they descend from Jacob and are the Chosen People of God. There is no purer medium to prove this than software engineering. Asians are smart but they don't create the same greatness. Their work is always missing that holy endorsement, that final touch.

What you're seeing in Silicon Valley is actually Jewish Privilege and it comes from the Rothschilds owning all the central banks and using the power to unite and empower their Jewish clique in preparation for the antichrist.

Whites are losing jobs to meritless browns, and men are losing jobs to meritless women. Look around Any Forums if you don't believe me. This is because hateful Jews are playing gatekeeper and violating all of the pilpul laws they foisted on us in the 20th century.

Attached: 1648647250747.jpg (674x672, 99.85K)

>Look around Any Forums

meds

non-white businesses have 2 billion times more nepotism anyway