/pmg/ Pale Moon General

-[General Information]-
palemoon.org/
palemoon.org/info.shtml
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=22399
palemoon.org/roadmap.shtml
-[HARDENING]-
git.nuegia.net/webbrowser.git/ (good start up base for hardening grindset)
git.nixnet.services/Narsil/palemoon_user.js
blackgnu.net/palemoon-hardening.html and it also resides on kill-9.xyz/guides/palemoon/palemoon-hardening
spyware.neocities.org/articles/palemoon.html (meh)
pastebin.com/4K0V3SDi (greasemonkey script that spoofs window resolution like Tor browser)
-[Site Fixes]-
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/405614-youtube-polymer-engine-fixes
github.com/martok/palefill
github.com/JustOff/github-wc-polyfill/
-[Some Extensions]-
github.com/JustOff/ca-archive
Has thousands of Xul legacy FireFox addons. (yoric.github.io/post/why-did-mozilla-remove-xul-addons/ - a documented website about the removal of Xul extensions and some history with many opinions in the comments.)
Extensions maintained outside of Pale Moon's website
justoff.github.io/
addons.palemoon.org/addon/pentadactyl-community/ vim keybindings like vimperator and qutebrowser

Suggest more to add.

Attached: palett.jpg (474x243, 5.34K)

so it seems they will allow old extensions now since botin has left.

i wish them all the best and in few versions i might start using it again.

> loses his shit when it gets forked and turned into MALE POON
fuck off and die.

the based:
pale moon
basilisk
iceweasel-uxp
k-meleon (goanna)
borealis navigator (not out)
netsurf
visurf
dillo

>visurf
Why are trannies obsessed with shoehorning vim keybindings into everything?

I ask again, did they fix building it with current GCCs? I don't want to have to keep GCC 10 in a slot forever

stop trying to make pale moon general a thing. every thread closes after like 5 replies. nobody cares

tobin when will you understand that people don't give a shit about your browser and that making general threads about it will never make us forget that orbit/male poon is superior

Where are the forks? where is werefox/webbrowser?

i do, but yeah hes trying a tad too hard

I've been using old extensions on PM by editing the install.rdf file which was easy enough. The only legacy addon I'm using is Autocopy. I'm sure there is a more modern equivalent by now?

If it weren't for PM's bugs on Youtube, it would be my only browser. That bug forced me to install ungoogled chromium. After a while I realize it's fun to be able to experience more browsers anyhow.

i'll add them back, they were maxing out my thread and couldn't add more stuff but nothing gets suggested so..

>invidious
yt bad

Tobin left and wouldn't waste time making generals and responding like me,
and what do you suggest? make a male poon general instead? or /pmh/ Pale Moon Hardening?

Only 1 addon? it's a waste if you dont try more addons otherwise what's the point of switching to a legacy firefox like?,

WereFox/webbrowser its the only actually decent fork of palemoon. Maybe we could take the project on ourselves and start maintaining it since nuriega seems to have disappear

yeah nuegia is dead i don't know why but maintainers of other pale moon forks could try if we ask them.

??? It's called the MPL, dumbass. Have you ever heard of a software license? Idiot.

isnt werefox/webbrowser just pale moon with a user.js

True, one addon seems rather goofy. Autocopy is more of a frill so if I didn't have it, I'd still use PM because I've been using it since the days when Firefox still supported these legacy browsers. Back then, firefox was bloated, and PM was the smaller, faster alternative. Back then, the one addon that I absolutely relied on was Mouse Gestures Suite. Everything you clicked on I could do with a mouse gesture. Just a couple of months ago I decided to stop using that addon, replacing it with Easystroke which now I use for all my programs OS wide - didn't make sense to use Mouse Gestures Suite just for PM anymore. But I still like PM because it's now been over a decade now of using it, and it meets my modest browser usage requirements to a T.

Attached: neocities last tier.png (822x1672, 612.15K)