What are your thoughts on George hotz anons

What do you think about George hotz anons have you seen his live streams

Attached: geohot.jpg (250x278, 12.65K)

>20 hours python "programming" streams
>too dumb for anything more low level

>What do you think about George hotz
no thots, head empty

stop shilling that retard here, please

He made his name cracking systems that would make your head spin you utter retard. He does python shit now because he's into AI and ML and similar where Python is well established

>thoughts
I’d kinda like to thwack my cock against those cute lips ngl

Yea he a bit cute

dude seems kinda unpleasant to be around. l just get that impression from his streams, can't put my finger on it. Like Elon, but not as humble.

I hate him.

i would demolish his little boy pussy

I've heard he stole the ps3 exploits from other people on irc channels, and then he sought as many interviews with journalists as he could like a whore

Smart productive guy whose achievements were overrated and whose ego has inflated to the point of making him useless.

>your brain on eceleb dopamine
He's made his name shamelessly promoting others work as his own.

>dopamine meme
stop perpetuating misinformation ivan

>I've heard from some fat jealous irc incels that the guy who is popular all of a sudden, totally stole their ps3 cunny exploits.

I don't think humble and that guy go together there. That said I think they're the same type of person, but Hotz is far less popular so if I were to create an respect-to-accomplishment ratio of what they currently get then Hotz would deserve more than Musk. That said they're both celebs and they both get more than most people.

literally who

haven't watched him in years, is he's still this cringe faggot trying to impress stream watchers by his typing speed where 60% keystrokes are correcting mistakes?

grown man who acts like a teenager, narcissistic tendencies

he looks like an even more jewish bam margera

Sounds based and like a very smart thing to do.

I don't know what to think. On the surface he seems like high iq prodigy, but I don't know shit about shit so I could easily be scammed into thinking that by a well-motivated midwit.

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)