Chromiumsisters

Chromiumsisters...
Is this our future with ManifestV3?
Is the anti-adblock push going to kill the web?

Attached: 1631415996691.webm (1488x714, 2.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eff.org/deeplinks/2021/12/chrome-users-beware-manifest-v3-deceitful-and-threatening
github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile-Lite
github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile
youtube.com/watch?v=arKBsrStWqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brave with its built-in adblocker will save us

Don't care

Attached: chadfox.jpg (456x583, 38.8K)

We tried to warn you
>muh chromium based browser will save us from chromium's evil
fucking retard
based freedom fox chad

Attached: 1639675377602.png (1200x1200, 254.32K)

Firefox is already more extensible (625 APIs vs 528 in chromium) and what Mozilla is doing with Manifest v3 is really smart, they're implementing a hybrid model that maintains source compatibility with Manifest v3 extensions without breaking whats already possible, so lazy Indian developers can still port their shitty chrome extensions with low effort and people that care can still make good ones. only good I've seen from them in decades

Works on my firefox

ManifestoVtrannies

>be me
>firefox clone with ublock origin
>on my network is a gutted netbook running a wireguard server and pihole, as well as dynamic dns update client
>literally zero ads anywhere any time
>googlecruds literally seething at my raw unadvertised-to power
stay mad

>adblocking Hosts file, DNS, UBO
ManifestV3 sounds quite niggerlicious.

>MUH IDEOLOGY NOOOOO GOOGLE BAD !!!!!!!!!!!! ME 1 USER SAVE FREE INTERNET !!!!!!!!!!

>>MUH IDEOLOGY
Imagine living a life without any principles. Absolutely degenerate
>NOOOOO GOOGLE BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!
They are without a doubt one of the most evil corporations on the planet. For example they are trying to strangle any resistance to ham fisted advertisements shoved down your throat every time you visit any website
>ME 1 USER SAVE FREE INTERNET !!!!!!!!!!
Yes, by supporting FreedomFox I am ensuring Google will not obtain a monopoly on web browsers and be able to force websites to adopt their bullshit ManifestV3 standard which will destroy ad blocking. You too can download and use FreedomFox and be a force of good in the world

Based freedom enjoyer

Attached: 1648886675939.png (1140x1188, 143.73K)

like 80% of that shit is actually harmful do you want some nigger website to be able to access your hard drive unfettered? what if they found your homework folder and reported it to the fbi

>no goyim the raw tcp sockets and clipboard access is GOOD and HECKING VALID

see, i know you are baiting me, but heres the thing...
you're a nigger so glow harder

Works on my machine, I use Firefox btw.

Attached: 1618977628016.png (1908x8633, 2.45M)

what do you mean i have chrome with ublock and hasnt changed for years.
im on linux but i run chrome because i have no time for retard browsers not syncing my shit with phone.
i run lineage os and debian unstable faggots, and yet i use google chrome. checkmate privacy tards

eff.org/deeplinks/2021/12/chrome-users-beware-manifest-v3-deceitful-and-threatening

>Manifest V3, or Mv3 for short, is outright harmful to privacy efforts. It will restrict the capabilities of web extensions—especially those that are designed to monitor, modify, and compute alongside the conversation your browser has with the websites you visit. Under the new specifications, extensions like these– like some privacy-protective tracker blockers– will have greatly reduced capabilities. Google’s efforts to limit that access is concerning, especially considering that Google has trackers installed on 75% of the top one million websites.

>implying firefox isnt going to kneel just like they did with webextensions
you guys are either naive or delusional

Just get a bigger display so you've enough space for non-ads stuff.

Attached: ads.jpg (784x439, 108.61K)

Firefox is owned by Google. They'll take in the ass anything that Google wants them to.

Check this out:
Look at all the compromises he had to make for Manifest V3:
github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile-Lite
Compare it to the Manifest V2 version of the same extension:
github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile

WebExtensions happened for solid technical reasons. Google engineers cant even explain the security benefits of MV3 and deprecating request blocking when they're pressed. In fact, the ability for extensions to spy on requests containing passwords etc hasnt even been removed, ONLY blocking has been removed. Rob Wu from firefox extension team did a big presentation at the adblocker dev summit he explained the plan for firefox
youtube.com/watch?v=arKBsrStWqE

>Benefits of the V3 Api
>none

Why would they? This is literally the only chance they have to get back