How does Any Forums keep notes and review/study using technology?

How does Any Forums keep notes and review/study using technology?

Obsidian is convenient and easy to use for keeping hierarchical notes out of markdown files. Thinking of trying mochi for spaced repetition so I actually remember the notes without having to reference them so much. Is there better software for that?

Attached: 1*icd2Sh0xcML7BaJNNyVmUw.png (700x386, 168.78K)

>markdown reader
>it's proprietary

I use my whiteboards and stick things to my walls
computer study i don't like it

groff

It's easily extensible too, kind of like sublime text. There's a nice kanban board plugin.

>not WYSIWYG
Into the trash.

Notepad with a pen.

You can't easily search or edit

>zoomies dont know what table of contents are
we need to go back to 2007 and remove steve jobs

>having a table of contents is the same thing as being able to instantly find words and phrases

Attached: 8.jpg (751x768, 81.64K)

vimwiki also lets you use markdown and link between them

vimtex, markdown is shite

I put all random stuff to text files via Orgzly, and filter/compose them onto a selfhosted Wikijs instance

Based

>proprietary org mode
kys

Fountain pen and paper you fucking retard

>Hurr durr I'm so retarded I need to have everything holding my hand

see

I screen cap everything or just write in one massive word doc i change out every so often. Then i autistically print everything too

Seriously I love this little guy

Attached: 20220402_004442.jpg (4000x2252, 2.02M)

nah, having to render notes and read them in a separate viewing application sucks. you shouldn't need the full power of a typesetting language for simple notes either. org-mode has it right. plain text and a very dead simple markup format for pretty much everything, and then inline latex and images can be rendered in the same buffer instead of compiling to a pdf and losing the power of emacs.

actual note I took today for example

Attached: April 2022.png (1404x1872, 84K)