Terry Davis quote thread

Post your favorite Terry Davis quotes.

Attached: KingTerry.jpg (900x900, 226.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

0x0.st/oqk7.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

igger

>Listen, you nigger!!!

>Wooo, we got a lot of niggercattle.

Attached: Rl62nTt.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

"The ancient Greek philosophers were blonde and blue-eyed and, even then, talked about how their race was mixed with others and how this affected their society negatively. When there were no more natural blondes and no more blue eyes in Greece, they incidentally stopped producing great philosophers."
-Terry "Davis" Harvey Oswald

lel isn't this a Varg quote

"what do you think the bird sees when it looks into my computer screen..."

what a strong jawline

the one where he outs himself as a pedophile

:Stonks::Stonks:

0x0.st/oqk7.webm
"just man up and learn malloc"

"computers went wrong when they made them for niggers, that's where it went wrong. wahh I don't like the command line, get the fuck out"

>"Pride comes before the fall. Do you know what that means?

>It means that looks like shit, we're not putting it on the website."

Glownigger

Attached: 1646630672704.png (1080x1012, 583.98K)

"So, well.. It's good to be king! Hahahaha. Wait- maybe. I think maybe I'm just like a little bizarre little person who walks back and forth. Whatever, you know, but..."

His final words in his final video

anyone has the quote about game playing being for black kids and game development for white kids?

Attached: 1536090822420.png (675x77, 28K)

Attached: 1525772127190.jpg (736x948, 68.48K)

>Computers went wrong when you made em for niggers, that's when it went wrong.

“What’s reality? I don’t know. When my bird was looking at my computer monitor I thought, ‘That bird has no idea what he’s looking at.’ And yet what does the bird do? Does he panic? No, he can’t really panic, he just does the best he can. Is he able to live in a world where he’s so ignorant? Well, he doesn’t really have a choice. The bird is okay even though he doesn’t understand the world. You’re that bird looking at the monitor, and you’re thinking to yourself, ‘I can figure this out.’ Maybe you have some bird ideas. Maybe that’s the best you can do.”
― Terry A. Davis

"Maybe you have some bird ideas. Maybe that's the best you can do."

that quote was KINO
never gets old