Fucking shit FUCK

Fucking shit FUCK

I tried to install wine with some gay installation manager and I didn't realize it was going to delete like 400 dependencies. Now I don't even have the fucking system settings available.

Is there anything I can do instead of reinstalling the whole fucking system? I already searched everywhere and tried dconf reset -f / and trying to reinstall gnome-control-center or other fundamental things gives me a shitton of missing dependencies.

Fuck.

Attached: 20d99e6fe5d771d7e3fa13aef1591ec4.jpg (274x274, 10.08K)

kek just install windows 7 and download a setup.exe file

popos moment

No one has any advice?

>anno Domini 2022
>still using package managers

Sent from my samsung - SM-G970U

Restore from backup

>Yes, do as I say

Why do people act like it's impossible to install an operating system?

>system fucks itself without making it obvious
>doesn' have brainless backup solutions that allow you to rollback to one hour ago
not a problem on macOS

run a host GNU/Linux system that you keep stable. Use the host to launch VMs. Put your experiments into VMs. When your experiment kills the VM, simply create a new VM from a backup.

post neofetch

Alternatively, don't use Linux as a desktop OS. Too risky.

Which gay nigger distro allows this?
>inb4 Debian

neofetch is for ricing codemonkey skids

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 9.24.34 PM.png (555x352, 101.86K)

It is difficult to think before typing sudo every time.

vms, docker, snap, flatpak, nix, and other solutions exist to prevent the dependency/rollback problem. However, these additive solutions are not included by default and do not help with the sudo type problem either.

basically, you have to reinstall. there are some solutions to prevent this happening in the future, in the thread.

The absolute state of those specs. I hope it was cheap.

Just reinstall the meta desktop packages.

it was a gift and i unironically don't need more because i'm not a gaymer manchild. low specs also have the upside of good battery life.

so let me get this straight instead of typing
sudo pacman -S wine
or
sudo apt install wine
you used an installation script? why?

sudo pacman -Syu