Literally created C AND Unix. I kneel

Literally created C AND Unix. I kneel.

When you think about what other things these two projects inspired you can say this one man unironically jizzed out the entire modern computer industry.

Attached: 1013.sdt-ritchie.jpg (350x405, 54.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/torvalds/linux
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does anyone know if takes psychedelics like steve jobs or francis crick?

I miss him, lads

IIRC he died alone.

Linus created linux and git

Is that jordan peterson

You mean ruined it

he is nice boomer desu
yeah, but C and Unix inspired the creation of a lot more projects than linux and git did. in fact, unix inspired the creation of linux, which was coded using the C language

There are only like a hand full of really relevant people in tech, rest is just decoration lol

Yeah but how many subs did he have on twitch?

he was just in the right place at the right time
the key characteristics of C and Unix are that they were the most dead simple and barebones versions of a language and OS you could have. there was no genius in the design. microprocessors that needed a new barebones OS but that had different architectures had just come out, and he was in the right position to get some and to be allowed to make an OS and a language, so he did what he had to and made a portable language and a barebones OS. we have been held back by eunuchs ever since.

C as in Chad

c, unix and got was made by a black transwoman
deal with it chuds

Holy Cope

Then why isn't he a billionaire

github.com/torvalds/linux
>98.4% C

You have to be fucked in the ass by the Rothchilds or some shit first to get access to the billionaires club. He decided to stay an anal virgin forever.

He didn't do it alone

There was a speculation about Dennis Ritchie's personal life among his colleagues because he was so secretive about it. People wondered why he was never with a woman let alone married.

>made a crappy (but usable and practical) programming language
>made a garbage OS that is worse and less useful than DOS
meh

>buys to shitpost on Any Forums
meh