/mkg/

Keychron Q3 is released, but knob version sold out.
Poorfags looking for 75% just buy Nexttime 75.
Keychron Q5 for 96%/full size by the end of april.
No, Ducky, Steelseries, Razer, Corsair, etc. is not good. You are paying for the brand.

>Keyboard recommendation template
pastebin.com/n220xk9V

>Where to buy keyboards
mechmap.tech/themap
keycaplendar.firebaseapp.com
mechgroupbuys.com/keyboards
alexotos.com/keyboard-vendor-list/

Previous:

Attached: 1620779174711.png (1033x624, 161.7K)

FUCK qwerty

Attached: iu.jpg (453x640, 95.77K)

>Keychron Q5 for 96%/full size by the end of april.
Someone's optimistic.

why is shipping on keychron so expensive?

that's an old trick to make you think the product is less expensive. the shipping is free, they just add on $20 so that they can advertise their products as being $20 cheaper.

Fast shipping straight from chinkistan.

because you will pay it anyway

i hope canadian retailers get thair hands on the q5

Do retail outlets other than Amazon sell Keychron products?

Question: is there a consensus on the best gasket mount size around 65% to TKL? Was thinking of getting the bakaneko65(B stock, silicone weight in sky blue or lavender)

ive seen some glorious and keychron shit on deskhero

I'm hearing a lot of praise for the QK65, but good luck getting one.

>he didn't get one during the group buy
ngmi
Omegakeys in Canada also gets some Q1s but their shipment keeps getting delayed

Whats the fetish about small keyboards? If you have a desktop computer and not a poorfag tier desktop, bigger keyboard = better

Where do I get a good mechanical keyboard without tranny small size

Best Buy

To make sure it gets to you in a week or two instead of a month or two.

Looking for a keyboard for programming and light gayming, hopefully both wired and wireless if it's possible, just wired if it's not. Also PBT keycaps and hotswap. I know, I'm getting picky with this.
>Budget
$150
>Location (continent at least)
US
>Preferred switch type
Gateron Brown or other tactile not too clicky switchs
>Layout
ANSI
>Form factor
65%
>Backlight

u4t or glorious pandas?

Look at GMMK 2 or Keychron K6, and get an aftermarket keycap set for either (GMMK 2 is doubleshot ABS textured to mimic PBT, Keychron's default caps are laser-ablated ABS). GMMK 2 is wired-only, K6 is wired/wireless, both have hotswap. Both Glorious and Keychron have their own keycaps you can buy from them, Glorious' are more expensive by and large

U4T all the way, the bump is much more prominent and you get a razor-thin factory lube job already applied

I need switch recommendations. I used to use exclusively Gateron Blacks until I discovered Topre. Been using that for a long time but I want a tactile to put in my other board instead of linears. I’m looking for a deep thock, not too loud, and a good tactility.

Unless you know you want the slightly smaller bump and the sound you get from glorious pandas, get the U4Ts. t. someone who owns both.

Boba U4Ts are pretty much the king of tactiles

U4t is very nice, but pretty loud, at least in my Minivan with DSA caps

thanks anons, ordered the u4t's with 62g springs.