Is it true you can get a job as a blockchain developer with no degree and get a six figure starting salary?

Is it true you can get a job as a blockchain developer with no degree and get a six figure starting salary?

Attached: 1648509503790.jpg (1511x2015, 716.88K)

She needs correction :anger:

She needs correction 💢

p-paizuri with nakadashi

inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate inseminate

💦

That is a man
Also no

Sent from my samsung - SM-G970U

You know you can turn the phone thing off

>Also no
I've seen a lot of people actually get jobs in blockchain though, without a degree. Are they all lying?

I would chain her block 👌👌👌

Yes
Yes

Sent from my samsung - SM-G970U

Do you work in blockchain development?

Or you can customize it.

Sent from my NIGGER - NIGGER

Hong Kong girls

i wanna plap that jap

Very nice

Sent from my Sony - H8324

thighs

the corporate blockchain space is tiny, but you can always have a go at it

highly likely, just ask for any kind of proof, and if they stat acting like a child, they are lying

start*

>corporate blockchain
Why would you go corporate in crypto?

Sent from my PEEPEE POOPOO

rape her bloody

Based Indian man

Sent from my Sony - H8324

You can get work if you put projects together showing competence because the people hiring don't even know what they're looking for in most cases

Yes and no: there are plenty of good high paying remote jobs in the blockchain industry. But unless you have years of experience your resume is going to be passed.

>Source: have worked remotely in the blockchain industry for the past 8 years.

i assumed that was what OP was asking
if he just wants money then there seems to be a whole sea of tech-illiterate retards waiting to have their ETH stolen from them

Looks like a hag 😒