500+W power limit

>500+W power limit
isnt it an actual, non-meme space heater at this point? shits going to feel like a sauna dissipating all that heat in the room. Cant believe people actually want hardware like this unless they live on the Antarctica or something.

Attached: 20220330_001300.jpg (1049x710, 242.97K)

>energy prices shoot to a whooping 51% here in bongland
>this GPU drops
Unironically jews.

Is this thing fucking 4 slots?

just don't buy the Titan Deluxe card of every generation and you're good with tdp.

simple as

Would be brilliant in Iceland, they have cheap energy afaik, and pretty cold weather. Just run this beast as a dual miner/heater.

I already run a space heater in my room to keep warm six months out of the year, having a GPU do it would come in handy

Yes.
It even comes with a leash to tether it to the top of the case

Attached: 1623687374381.png (1793x1440, 1.98M)

To be honest my Aorus Extreme 3080 is almost as big and barely sags.
Then again I have it resting ontop of the HDD cage, so there's that.

American space heaters are 1500 W. Euro ones are higher since more power is available. 500 W will warm up the room over time but won't come close to what a space heater can do.

Nice. I was wishing for something like this for my 1080 Ti's bigass cooler. None of the support brackets I could find fit, and I ultimately ended up propping the end up against the PSU shroud with a plastic stick and a couple rubber pads.

GPU manufacturers just pushes more voltage into cards and make them bigger while developers don't give a shit about optimization.

I am starting to hate new technology, I just wish we could start care about power consumption and optimization more. Imagine running a high-end gaming pc, a home lab, some servers and a faptop with nothing but solar.

you can have that now, you just have to accept lower performance proportional to the lower power usage. Especially with GPUs, performance is more or less down to how much power you're willing to use.

i wish mobo makers would just adopt horizontal cards already

Attached: Gaming-computer-Intel-i7-9700F-8700K-i5-8500-NVIDIA-GTX-1650-4G-GTX-1050TI-4G-mini.jpg_Q90.jpg_.jpg (1377x1049, 424.3K)

Anything more than a 3050 is a meme

Sent from my Xiaomi - M2010J19CG

It seems the future is bleak for passive cooling chads

3050 is objectively a scam. bottom of the gutter binned 3060s that can't even keep up with a 2060

got a cooler master haf xb evo back in the day
>radeon hd 7970
>gtx 1080
>rx 6900 xt
all three of them, perfectly straight

>but won't come close to what a space heater can do.
Effectively it would in a small room.
It'd take longer but it would get a room to be uncomfortable and unlike a space heater you just can't turn it off if you're doing something on the GPU.

3090 was already stupid but 3090Ti takes the cake.

AMD's answer is just slapping faster GDDR6 chips on their cards.

>Tfw 30°C+ averagetemperature in the summer months.
Is it stupid to run a high tier card in these conditions?

Along as the card temps are fine