Lol why is this so true

Lol why is this so true

Attached: 56546.jpg (1080x997, 99.33K)

Just use Everything.

I literally uninstalled Paint because half the time I typed in "draw" and pressed Enter expecting Libre Draw to be the first result, it "suggested" Paint instead.
Search is garbage.

windows search has always been fucking complete dogshit and needs to be put down
>takes 15 minutes to search anything when somehow programs like everything can do it instantly
>defaults to recursive searching even though 9 times out of 10 I know the file is in a directory and just want to filter for it
>opens a new "search results" page that takes you away from where you had the file explorer, no way to actually see where the results are from

windows search never worked

Imagine not knowing what's in your system
install gentoo

Isn't that because of the shitty filesystem?
Why have they still not changed that?

not true at all lmao. windows search has always been dogshit. i search for the name of a song in my Music folder, nothing. go to winamp, get it instantly. fucking amazin

It was good in 7

Windows XP didn't index your files so you had to wait for a long time for your results.

>hate Windows
>keep using it anyway

Attached: l40py22uzyr11.png (1247x729, 80.43K)

In the case of xp and the little dog assistant, literal dog shit

ill be making the switch soon because im just sick of windows constantly adding on to the ui instead of just making a better operating system. either mac or linux i havent decided but i have decided to switch. your example just reminded me why i need to hurry.

it was fine in 7, served it's purpose

>mac

I dno, same reason windows updates now is a tossup between giving me 100% disk or ram usage forcing me to roll back? Or there being like 10% disk usage in the task manager but apparently it runs on 70% or ram running at 80% while tasks in task manager add up to 1/8th of my RAM?

honestly, why does it do that? It's called windows Explorer, not internet explorer.

In windows 11 you don't even get do "Open file/folder location" all you get is a "copy path"
what the fuck thought removing this was a good diea? now I have to Search file, copy path, open a new window, paste folder path.

What
The
Fuck

I am sticking to windows 10 for as long as I can. Remember, its good bad good bad good bad. Windows 11 was always going to be trash because it landed on the bad timeline

The dog was also shit at finding stuff
Windows search has never been good

>why is this so true

Attached: 1647904749130.png (685x456, 481.25K)

>I am sticking to windows 10 for as long as I can

This but Windows 8.1 with open shell

>be uTorrent since forever
>umm, surely you want you search our sponsor's search engine for this torrent right? haha