28yo

>28yo
>6'2 / 190lbs
>KHV, no girlfriend ever

Technology for finding a girlfriend? I'm so fucking tired of being alone.

Tried going to a few meetups from meetups.com but there was only dudes there (well went to an Arduino class and a golang talk, there was literally not a single girl)

Attached: 1627593512965.png (1152x1704, 3.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain-derived_neurotrophic_factor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I used to be that weight and height and I was fat as fuck.
Lose weight fatty

College was the last time you could form meaningful relationships with anyone before you work yourself to death.
Better luck next life.

Get a job and pick up social skills

190 lbs at 6'2 is not fat.

Lost contact with all my friends from college, desu I never was very attached to them, they're just drinking/study partners.

i don't think we'd be on Any Forums if we knew the answer to that

no, you're just a loser.
join the military

>join the military

I'm banned because my parents were part of a communist organization in the 80s. Not American btw.

go to church unironically

leave your country and join another country's military. US will take you if you can get a visa

French Foreign Legion

not him, but might as well kill myself

find some other form of social organization that women frequent then. Don't American women love to volunteer for animal shelters? Do that

Become a mormon or something, they give you a wife outright. You gotta give 1/10th of your salary to the Salt Lake Jew though.

just ask every single girl you find cute out. im 167cm tall and met my girlfriend on a bus stop

ah yes, the Indian approach

Attached: 8dbd45b3df8ae6272c6e6f094726ca5b6a5d1c1b07449acc68be045c35106973.jpg (699x750, 74.1K)

>KHV

Attached: 1535560877977.png (700x700, 1.87M)

>OP comes to /g for relationship advice.
It’s already game over for you if that’s how you think

Let my wife through Tinder, or picking up hobbies where you'll meet girls is also an option

Really? You look about 23 and 120 pounds to me.

Do exercises and take sunlight
For your depresion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain-derived_neurotrophic_factor