/jrg/ - Job Rant General #9

Wagie Cagie edition

previous

Attached: file.png (1537x1536, 1.91M)

I am overall happy at my job

Attached: 1643128230493.jpg (700x697, 52.43K)

security team wants me to share public keys through their system, but I don't like their design and I want to over-engineer my own thing for funsies :(

I'm trying to unfuck the damage that the founders did to their own company. Thankfully they hired me to do this. On the negative side this involves me telling them they are fucknuggets and need to stay the fuck in their lane instead of trying to micro the entire business.

>Wagie Cagie

I've started an internship for my studies and I've been basically doing 6 hours a day instead of 8 because they don't barely have any eyes on me.
On the last internship I was to be always taking care of the slack channel for the daily scrum, on this new company we only have a single planned meeting once a week.

>monthly income after tax
>monthly expenses
>yoe
>title
>relationship status

go.

2,000€ net
less than 500€
1 year
i help sell ships
single virgin

>saving rate
ygmi lil innernet buddy

>less than 500€
living with your parents i assume...

Yes I am saving up but I don't know what I am saving up for

But they treat me well at work and we have a good environment

Should I change job monthly net 1800€ as comfy dev for PO 2000€ net plus 3000€ Yearly bonus?

It may look little 200 net more but it ends adding up… dunno what to do

> pic
These are actually meeting rooms at shared working spaces when you need to zoom a CTO without all the open office background noise. The ones with chairs are pretty comfy, i used to sneak into one and take a half hour nap with no one noticing

Attached: B48F0990-9922-4824-A764-1B675AA88BDD.jpg (800x571, 336.45K)

Me too user, me too.

Attached: mfwrich.jpg (823x725, 85.05K)

5400 gbp net
1700 gbp
5 yoe
lead platform engineer
single

I need this so I can scream expletives and let out frustration without being given a warning.

I no joke want these for my house. WFH is a little annoying when people are on calls and you're trying to sleep or masturbate. The shitty part is nobody wants to give an actual price for these things because they want to sell it to silicon valley companies and not WFH folks

How did you add images in line with text? Is this a secret of the NEET community?

same
interesting tasks
some stress but nobody can really touch me
god bless IT

>Neet for most of my life
>Friend gets promoted and by the powers of nepotism, gets me a job paying 65k in his offices IT department
>work is usually OK, slow most days but others are total nightmares with absolutely braindead boomers who are so stupid I don't know how they remember to breathe.
>I feel I'm becoming a more negative and miserable person from constantly dealing with boomers

If boomers didn't exist, I'd love this job. But their pure retardation just seems to chip away at my soul and make me understand how people can wanna kill themselves.

Sent from my samsung - SM-G998U

My old boss reached out to me to interview for his company. The timing and general situation made me feel like he maybe knew there would be lay offs or something bad was gonna happen at my current gig where he knows a lot of people.

Trouble is I absolutely suck at interviews and honestly don't have much of a desire to move (given that there aren't any layoffs in my future). What do