Mfw

>mfw

Attached: pic-2022-04-01--20:18:21.png (1366x768, 585.5K)

also, since fucking when does Any Forums have FUCKING TRACKERS ???

How do you live with your tabs like that install tree style tabs you fucking ape

Attached: 2022-04-02_04-58-19.png (991x853, 387.95K)

very nice
I basically use my tabs as a stack. not as random access, to I mostly don't mind
when I have too much of them, I save them in a text file and start from scrath

>I save them in a text file and start from scrath
t.

Tree style tabs lets you collapse an entire sub-tree, book-mark them all as a collective, and then close them in one click. Up your tab game.

what's wrong with this ?
apart from not saving them in a database which I'll eventually do

I suppose than right clicking [open in a new tab] adds a children node and making a search in a new tab create another tree root node ?

ctrl+T or new tab button starts a new root tab (unless you hold ctrl and click, then its a sibling), and middle clicking links opens as children, but its all configurable anyway.
double clicks expand/collapse, and operations on a collapsed tree are done as a collective (e.g. middle click closes the entire tree)

Truly awesome, I have wanted something like this for a while now

never heard of a bookmark?

Saving persistent information inside an app is retardation
>mfw when autocomplete "retardation" on my phone put my mail in suggestions

>Tree style tabs
How do I know it isn't spyware?

you can extract the javascript files from the addon and read the source code, and report it to mozilla if it is

I use chromium
But will try to do that
I hope it's not obfuscated

or download the source from github and build it yourself

chromium is too restricted to support the addon

you do realize that your browser stores your bookmarks either in something like json (chromium and friends), or in a database usually with sqlite (firefox and friends)?
>phone yadda yadda
oh so you are just a mouthbreathing phonefag, my bad

yes I know that the history is a sqlite database, I've used it before
The advantage in manually saving open tabs'urls and putting them in a database of your own is that you have only the interesting subset of your history
and it's easier to use an extension to copy paste hundred of urls than to put tevery single one of them manually in bookmarks

it works,
It's probably not the same you are using on firefox though

Attached: pic-2022-04-02--00:38:43.png (1366x768, 154.45K)

>Any Forums in 2025

the code is obfuscated and it looks like it's downloading a bunch of scripts, at least one at googleapi
I fucking hate JS crap