Web dev learning progression

So my list of web dev learning progression so far:

>pure js/html/css simple pages
>web app todolist from youtube, with login and db persitance
>rest API with tokens and cloud using framework
>ecommerce react app

Now where to go? Any recs for more challenging/complex progress? I'm thinking about trying some banking app (so I also need to draw UI) or adding AI to something somehow.
Also would like to do something actually useful but I dont have the money to pay hosting nor I have the time to advertise my shitty app/site.

Another idea: doing a service that have web and android version. Dunno if you need to build them separately or android frameworks (kotlin, flutter) do this automatically.
Should I learn .NET then build a service that you can access via web browser, via android app and also from installer for windows?

Attached: react.png (336x421, 174.66K)

>Now where to go?
back

>Now where to go?
get a job

you're more than ready to start applying to jobs, if that's what you want.

where can I dl this book for free

you sound very organized and lack intelligence and creativity.

library genesis

I'm applying but cant get a job even if my life depended on it. Maybe I'm cursed.

Ok but what are some creative/challenging/complex web projects?
My book in pic rel has some 3D app as advanced topic but I dont want to do that.

>I'm applying but cant get a job even if my life depended on it
I bet $💯 that your job applications are the problem

The next step is
A) Do a real usefull application, wich would be too hard for you to do it alone so you will have to team up.
B) Like A) but instead of an app an usefull framework or library. God forbbid that we need more of those.
C) Push some technological stack to do something unexpected for it. Like the dude that created a Zelda 2d mmorpg with javascript and html5.

Post good examples of job applications.

get a job

make a piano with the web audio API, but only use one sound file that you modify programmatically with the API

Did you just copy stuff in that book to do?

My ideas:

>banking app 3 versions (web, android, pc) done in C# and .NET
>AI API tools (dont know how feasible is that)
>self hosting some web app via raspberry pi
>some botnet that scraps, transform data and spams somewhere

Also last year I wanted to actually run an ecommerce this year but I realized it requires initial investment, non tech work and advertising. I hate the part about having to spam facebook groups to get clients. Also I probably wont amke any profits from this shit under the risk of someone hacking my shitty handmade ecommerce then getting CC info.

Today you have shopify and no need to code yourself some ecommerce.

I dont want to do another faggot tech blog, maybe scrapers and bots are he most appropiate right now.

Nah, copy the first time then try to do it alone, checking stackoverflow and google as needed.

Theres nothing hard enough that you cant do alone. Adding people is more about meeting deadlines than accomplishing something.

Should I just find some projects on github and try requests?

Attached: 1635674455161.png (1090x1252, 241.21K)

>dude just have 10 years experience at billion dollar companies
thanks

it's about the presentation

>Where to go?
MMO games son, you think it's easy but no, the plays will always find a flaw in your program.

What I should do If I have a 10 years gap between my last job at a multinational company and now?
Break it into small gaps and add some bullshit in the middle?
What about almost finishing a career in computer science, dropping it just to do it again and be close to finish it?

Asking for a friend.

I'm also an expert in Mia Khalifa

You should do PHP for backend