How true is this?

How true is this?

Attached: 1648832615717.jpg (1200x940, 312.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/corna/me_cleaner
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How true is this?

Attached: 1e3.png (600x800, 20.76K)

>KYM filename

if you remove it your system will work just fine. so what is it for if not mass surveillance?

The left can't meme for shit.

> if you remove it your system will work just fine.
No, it won't.

Yeah and the NSA mass collecting data was shizo until it wasn't.

> NSA mass collecting data — a proven fact
> NSA mass collecting data using IME — Dunning-Kruger fantasies from Any Forums and lowest pits of Any Forums
See the difference?

cunnyfags and polfags deserve the rope

it will
github.com/corna/me_cleaner

Is there any proof enterprises actually use the management feature at all

its very true. IME may be an NSA implant and a vulnerability or whatever, but it's not being used for mass surveillance. it'd be obvious- there'd be telemetry packets coming out of the machine
absolte dogshit maymay though
>the left
thats a weird way of spelling 'normalfags'

No, I don't. I am old enough to remember before it was proven.

Attached: GlowInTheDarkGlew.jpg (655x655, 26.18K)

Not in my threat model because i live outside USA and there really isn't any alternative, me_cleaner doesn't work past core2 era cpus, if anything I'd consider ARM or those RISC-V boards or something like power9
Also the old x86 cpy didn't get the microcode updates, no? They're not really secure to use either

It's also curious to me how could glowies connect to it without me being able to monitor the traffic
if i was afraid of getting v& i wouldn't be connect any personal computer to the internet
read the fucking README

Attached: 1648813366645.jpg (1023x1024, 208.4K)

Posting from my cell but this made me computer not turn on. Any tips to revert this?

nice try glowie

Judging by your over-the-top usage of maymays, you are no older than 15 years old.

>made me computer not turn on
you fucked up your firmware

replace the motherboard or BIOS flash
alternatively, desolder/remove the flash chip from an identical motherboard, put it in a CH341A programmer and dump it, then write this dump image to your motherboard's flash chip and resolder both

don't do this, they know when it gets disabled and this won't end well

Intel Me? Never heard of it

Attached: file.png (1027x1165, 1.19M)

>just tell me how old you are
Nice try fbi