How good is Godot 4.0 when it comes to 3d game developmemt compared to Jewnity and Chinkreal?

How good is Godot 4.0 when it comes to 3d game developmemt compared to Jewnity and Chinkreal?

Attached: 82482590_p0.jpg (1909x2651, 1.56M)

my brother in christ godot 4 doesnt even exist yet

Fuck whites

the alpha version is out though

It's ok.

I want her

Attached: 1646839377230.gif (220x302, 1.08M)

did they finish the anime for this? it's so cute

no the manga will go on for 15 years and 15 more it will never be finished

I love chika, but not this one

its ok for small games but it's not on the same level with unreal
cute chino btw

kyoko > chika

Attached: 92dda4bb30036a18f0ce5d4244b3e623.jpg (611x872, 48.66K)

i hate mangas and anime that do this shit

>its ok for small games
what does this even mean, are you implying it would just crash on large scale games? and how would you even know if no one's even tried it yet?

no

Attached: yande.re 909858 bra fujiwara_chika hioyami kaguya-sama_wa_kokurasetai__tensai-tachi_no_renai_zunousen_ pantsu seifuku shirt_lift string_panties.jpg (3021x4326, 3.85M)

yeah same, manga authors looking for stable income so im not gonna blame em, i just ignore whatever semi popular high school manga that gets a single season of adaptation

also
>not on the same level as unreal
neither is unity, unreal is king right now in that department but you dont really NEED it to make a good 3d game, godot seems good enough for it and you can always just tweak the engine to your liking

Alpha 1 was quite unstable and would crash often, my game wasn't that complex nor large so I assumed it was not suitable for larger scale games. I don't know much about the newer builds though.
Also I said it's not the same level as Unreal because OP was asking if Godot was comparable to Unreal. It doesn't mean that Godot is worse than Unity. Godot is fine and you don't need Unreal to do anything like you said but I do not think comparing Godot to Unreal is fair.

Bratty female... Rape Correction is needed 💢

Fujiwara would want you to be a free man & build your engine from scratch.

>install Godot on your android phone
>develop games on the go
Comfy shit.