/sqt/ – Stupid Questions Thread

*Nutritional edition*
Read the sticky:
>GNU/Linux questions >Windows questions >PC building? >Programming questions >Good, cheap laptops >Cheap electronics >Server questions >Buying headphones
How to find/activate any version of Windows?
rentry.org/installwindows

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1616793285526.jpg (740x960, 83.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

learnxinyminutes.com/docs/c /
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that your mum

Yeah. Fuck, guess I'm much more retarded than I thought I was.

Attached: 1643114178230.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

too late, you already posted it
tell her to put some clothes on

Attached: 1648828087498.jpg (2448x3264, 702.31K)

Does it look weird to potential employers if I don't have a Twitter account? Will making one raise my chances of being hired?

Attached: 1539399994746.jpg (1280x720, 154.87K)

>How can it affect the change from an ethernet connection to an ethernet connection but to a USB adapter?
It will work fine, some USB adapters may be faster than your onboard NIC. Latency will not change in any measurable way.

>program to edit mkv files (add chapters subtitles with custom fonts multiple audio tracks etc)
Kdenlive, Davinci Resolve

>website to learn programming
learnxinyminutes.com/docs/c /
Once you have a general idea about the language, use a book on C++ to learn it properly.
Nothing beats practice and perseverance, so don't blame the book/website if you're struggling to find motivation.

>Twitter
I doubt it
>Facebook
it depends if they are boomers
>Instagram
it depends if they are zoomers
>github
definitely for a Any Forums job

What's the name of this device?

Attached: Capture2.png (454x351, 188.91K)

Looks like one of those things you get that connect to an alarm clock that shake the bed. But I have no fucking idea

Jesus fucking christ kek
Do you bang your mom?

Looks like a tiny MegaDrive joystick imitation.

Can't fix that.
The screen, I mean. It's dead.

Attached: joystick-para-mega-drive-sega-D_NQ_NP_793695-MLB31164276194_062019-F.jpg (872x573, 73.85K)

>It's dead
Well, in that case, thanks.

Where do you guys get tables at?
Nothing fancy but not particle board

Lenovo, they make good 2-in-1s too.

She eats plenty

tables user, not tablets
T
A
B
L
E
S

(Question from last thread)
Can anyone help me in resolving my quick reply's fixed position?

oh, the local hardware store, they do MDF dimensioning so you can design your own.

I'm learning Python 3 right now and going over Generators on Codeacademy. I've reached an exercise that I'm having difficulty understanding right now.

def generator():
count = 0
while True:
n = yield count
if n is not None:
count = n
count += 1

my_generator = generator()
print(next(my_generator)) # Output: 0
print(next(my_generator)) # Output: 1
print(my_generator.send(3)) # Output: 4
print(next(my_generator)) # Output: 5

The part that's throwing me off is the

n = yield count
[/count]

I get how yield interacts with .send(), but I don't understand how the variable 'count' interacts here. I don't understand the purpose of 'count' after the yield statement. I can't figure out what's going on here even with a code visualizer like pythontutor. It hits that step and I do not understand what is happening.
I can't even figure out how to properly word my question because I'm not sure what to even ask. What the fuck is going on here?

im not paying $1000 for a table

Oopsies

n = yield count
[/count]

>I get how yield interacts with .send(), but I don't understand how the variable 'count' interacts here. I don't understand the purpose of 'count' after the yield statement. I can't figure out what's going on here even with a code visualizer like pythontutor. It hits that step and I do not understand what is happening.
I can't even figure out how to properly word my question because I'm not sure what to even ask. What the fuck is going on here?

I'm using manjaro/KDE and installed pipewire, it uninstalled some JACK and ALSA dependencies, I have audio as usual but my media hotkeys for volume won't work
Shortcut key is still there but I guess it should be a different command?

Nevermind just fucking kill me

Attached: 1638591498027.jpg (622x601, 34.87K)

how do i post an emote :)

not sure how it is on your hardware store but in mine you just pay for the materials used.

if I do some of these, the reviewers will review my PR again?

Attached: github.png (950x195, 60.64K)

senpai just give me a fucking link to buy shit holy fuck

I think you can replace
n = yield count

n = count
yield n

and it will make more sense to you.