GIMP or Photoshop

Does Photoshop have anything over GIMP in its current state? I don't do much image editing, so I don't have much to add.
Pic related, five minutes of GIMP.

Attached: Image1.jpg (2500x1217, 778.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/neti1430/neti1430.github.io/blob/master/tglgcharger_adobe_photoshop_cs6_crack_patch_mac_ant.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they both shit for making memes, it's like instead of audacity you gonna use reaper to edit audio. i sometimes is fine with audacity for full mixing where i dont need daw for long time. i need basic image editing app like paintnet

People who advocate for photoshop are probably the same people who enjoy getting pegged.

Affinity Photo

This.

I just pirate Photoshop and call it a day. I don't understand why anyone would want to use lesser software when they can get better for free.

Paintnet? More like you're a brainlet lol.

The question is if it's better, and you fail to answer that.

My question, and this goes for pretty much any free open source vs premium, costly closed-source program: why is the premium option always better?
Is it because the engineers and programmers are prodigies that only work for top-dollar?
You'd think that a lot of collaboration on the free version would being strong, like-minded people together to make something great. Or is it really what the Joker said where if you're good at something, never do it for free?
It's bullshit.

>I don't do much image editing, so I don't have much to add.
you're probably fine with gimp if you can handle the wonky UI
people who pirate photoshop rarely even know about most of its features

GIMP is good for more advanced things (fuzzy select, adding/merging layers etc), MSPaint or something similar like KolourPaint is great for basic things (moving the image around, resizing the canvass).
I like to use them in tandem. Working solely with GIMP would be slow and kind of tedious for the amount of extra steps it would take to do some of the same tasks. Inversely, it takes forever to do more advanced tasks (shopping an open mailbox with its flag up over a picture of space) in a basic paint tool.

I have the same mentality with word processors. If I'm writing a sentence or two I don't need to run office suite software. Notepad works just fine for a lot of small things, and it's light.

>Pic related, five minutes of GIMP.
are you retarded? combining 4 images takes less than 30 seconds

Photoshop vs g-gi- PFFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It is better in every significant way. Just download both and try them out for yourself. Adobe offers a 30 day free trial, but it's really trivial to crack. Adobe does nothing to stop it and you still get updates.

for me? its Affinity

gimp is much better
not installing your malware Ivan

Whatever you say cuck.

cracked photoshop in a vm

It's not spyware you deluded nigger
github.com/neti1430/neti1430.github.io/blob/master/tglgcharger_adobe_photoshop_cs6_crack_patch_mac_ant.html

This. There's an open source cc crack that used to be on GitHub, but it gets pulled from time to time. I have it on my file server. It's not even Adobe that requests that it gets taken down, it's people reporting it but it's not malware in any sense of the word. It's just a clean crack and Adobe does nothing to stop it and you can get the entire creative suite cc with updates and everything. I have no clue why Adobe ain't doing shit to stop it either. You just download what you need from Adobe and use the cracks from GitHub.

Attached: d1.webm (800x450, 2.77M)

Like picture just pops up instead of the loading screen. This is all you see instead of the black women. Adobe thinks this will get me to pay but it's an improvement. I would buy their products if they just used this all the time...

Attached: acrobat-anti-piracy-dialogbox.jpg (685x250, 39.5K)